Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Självtillräckliga britter.

Självtillräckliga britter.

Indeed. I think it's interesting that they make fun of others for not speaking perfect english even though I can speak better english then they can speak any foreign language. In sweden in school you generally study 2 or 3 other lanuages besides swedish. But I've noticed here that most people only know english, some may now a little french or german, but not good at all.

Indeed. I think it's interesting that they make fun of others for not speaking perfect english even though I can speak better english then they can speak any foreign language. In sweden in school you generally study 2 or 3 other lanuages besides swedish. But I've noticed here that most people only know english, some may now a little french or german, but not good at all.

It has its perks speaking a little language as your mother tongue. You're forced to learn other languages too.

So you don't speak Welsh then? Is it common for Welshmen to speak Welsh?

I can speak a tiny bit....And not many Welshmen speak Welsh, it's a dead language in my opinion and it should remain dead...all we have to do is bury it!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom