Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't think they'll allow you to bring your cat, Linder...sorry.

Totally bring the cat, especially on Mondays...all burritos $5. There was one of those little purse hostage dogs there today and these girls had it on the table when they were eating...what one of them does not know is that when she went to the trash can, the dog sampled her salad. The other girl saw it happen, moved the dog, but didn't say anything. :eek:

Someone gave Madonna some flowers she didn't like and it was caught on camera. My question is why is she speaking in an English accent? :squiffy: I heard Katy Perry was doing that too. Is it that catching?

Also, what kind of Madonna does she think she is? Who loathes a flower?

Last edited:
If this bee that's been buzzing around me for the last 10 minutes actually does sting me, will I be able to make it back to long beach before dying?

Moscow Air Disaster 2011 :(

I just saw a black man wearing daisy dukes working at Trader Joes in Silverlake who had THE sexiest legs. But they were sexy like a girls legs. They had to have been waxed and he probably does a thousand squats each day.

I dunno. THought I'd share. It was kinda random, but considering I was in Silverlake I guess not. :p I also witnessed the manager kicking out a hobo lady who was screaming and yelling and he told her if she ever comes back again, he's calling the cops. It was all kinds of drama running errands today. :D

I also just remembered a dream I had last night. I was either a boy with a little chubby belly or me, I get confused sometimes, but we kissed each other twice on the lips in quick succession. It was awkward and sweet. His lips were warm and wet. :o I think I spent all day trying to figure it out. :p I think he was wearing a striped tshirt, not unlike the one Johnny Marr was wearing in the video I watched of him at Amoeba before I went to bed.

I also just remembered a dream I had last night. I was either a boy with a little chubby belly or me, I get confused sometimes, but we kissed each other twice on the lips in quick succession. It was awkward and sweet. His lips were warm and wet. :o I think I spent all day trying to figure it out. :p I think he was wearing a striped tshirt, not unlike the one Johnny Marr was wearing in the video I watched of him at Amoeba before I went to bed.

Wait, you dreamed you were a male engaged in a homosexual relationship?

Tell me more...
200px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Wait, you dreamed you were a male engaged in a homosexual relationship?

Tell me more...
200px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

No. I dreamed I kissed a boy. Or I was the boy who kissed me. And I was a kid too.

My stomach really hurts. Stupid gastroparesis. I am still looking forward to my guitar lessons tonight, though. Hopefully I will feel better by then.:guitar:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom