Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Has there been an increase in grumpiness and all over cattiness on these boards over the last few days? Or am I seeing things?

I blame the anonymous posting & for now on i will combat this by posting cute gifs!

tumblr_la2bmdSfzV1qdtvdc.gif

i just heard on the radio a couple of bears got out of their enclosure and killed some ladies in Northern Japan who were feeding then through the fence yesterday? Is that right?

Next Saturday I get to (read:have to :straightface:) go to another wedding celebration. This time for a couple named Steve and Stephanie. :p Since I've known them, which is only about 5 years, they have seperated and got back together twice, moved four times, three of those times in the same condo complex, and now they are officially married. They used to live in SaMo, then moved to Marina Del Rey, and now live in a condo in a fancy mall in Pasadena, incidently across the street from where I saw Morrissey and got back on my Moz kick at the Civic Auditoreum. Anyway, their apartment is kinda cool, if you like living in a mall. Most of the units are upstairs, but there's is downstairs and opens onto a courtyard with a fountain. Just the windows or the lighting or something makes it feel like they literally live in a furniture store. :D He;s in his 60s, I knew his daughter first. He made his fortune running the company that puts the sand on sandpaper. I love that fact for some reason, it's just a cool thing to say you've done.

Bleh. I get tired of celebrating other people's weddings. Okay I'll stop whining.

Terrible...cheap entertainment...

My dad eats that stuff up, our version anyway. I mean not so much that he's calling in and voting, but he tapes every episode and sometimes watches them twice. :p My mom prefers The Voice which is the same concept, different format.

My dad eats that stuff up, our version anyway. I mean not so much that he's calling in and voting, but he tapes every episode and sometimes watches them twice. :p My mom prefers The Voice which is the same concept, different format.

wow they watch British telly? that's cool. do they watch Corrie (coronation street)?

wow they watch British telly? that's cool. do they watch Corrie (coronation street)?

No he watches American Idol. But he does watch Doc Martin every chance on our Public Broadcasting Service. We're many seasons behind you guys though. The school teacher just had their baby and Doc Martin looks like he's going to stay in Cornwall realizing his replacement doctor is an idiot. That's what my dad just told me, I haven't seen it in a few months actually. I don't think we get Coronation Street.

"The part of Fire Marshall will be played by Crystal Geezer."

I've been fascinated by this post-gig photo someone found on AYNIM.com.. So they have these barriers up I'm assuming to either organize the crowd or to prevent mass shoving or something. But doesn't it strike you as a fire hazard? Dark club, lights are out in an emergency, you're trying to get to the exit sign but all these black barriers are in the way?

ArAuT1ECEAE1Pgc.jpg:large

And a testimony to how polite the Japanese are, there's be 20 times as many cups on the ground after a gig in America. We are slobtastic. :p

"The part of Fire Marshall will be played by Crystal Geezer."

I've been fascinated by this post-gig photo someone found on AYNIM.com.. So they have these barriers up I'm assuming to either organize the crowd or to prevent mass shoving or something. But doesn't it strike you as a fire hazard? Dark club, lights are out in an emergency, you're trying to get to the exit sign but all these black barriers are in the way?

ArAuT1ECEAE1Pgc.jpg:large

And a testimony to how polite the Japanese are, there's be 20 times as many cups on the ground after a gig in America. We are slobtastic. :p

We're the same here.They just threw their plastic beer glasses,some half full,on the crowd below from the balcony at a Leeds gig.C***s.

No he watches American Idol. But he does watch Doc Martin every chance on our Public Broadcasting Service. We're many seasons behind you guys though. The school teacher just had their baby and Doc Martin looks like he's going to stay in Cornwall realizing his replacement doctor is an idiot. That's what my dad just told me, I haven't seen it in a few months actually. I don't think we get Coronation Street.

Your dad has great taste in television programmes. Sadly, though, the series he's watching is the final one (at least, I don't think they plan on making any more) :( .

Your dad has great taste in television programmes. Sadly, though, the series he's watching is the final one (at least, I don't think they plan on making any more) :( .

Awww, that's too bad. I read somewhere that it had stopped production for a few seasons then came back, or was planning on coming back? Maybe the baby episodes are just before the first time production stopped? Anyway, it is a good program, they really push the envelope. I'm not sure if it is British television in general, but you know the episode where Doc Martin;s Aunt had a fling with the young housepainter and he caught then having sex on the kitchen counter? My dad was STUNNED by that scene, you'd NEVER see that in American television. :p And the episode where he hit the lady's dog and clinically wrapped it in newspaper and gave it back to her without emotion, American tv would never go there. Hilarious though. And there's always some story line that is raunchy that makes my dad laugh out loud everytime. Maybe he should pursue British television in general.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom