Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Tablets have their benefits but a complete switch seems ridiculous. I have a huge bookstore background though so maybe I'm set in my ways.

Are they your ways or your ex's ways? You sound like a textbook Tiananmen Square flapjack survivor. If you need to talk about it, I'm here.

Are they your ways or your ex's ways? You sound like a textbook Tiananmen Square flapjack survivor. If you need to talk about it, I'm here.

No, I worked at the bookstores. It's called having a job. You should look into it.

Maybe you could put in a good word for me in the house sitting/dog walking department?

I know that's the only card you play, but you realize I have eleven years bookstore experience, three years as a waitress and ten years as a freelance graphic designer? Where do you punch a clock? Troll punches don't count.

I know that's the only card you play, but you realize I have eleven years bookstore experience, three years as a waitress and ten years as a freelance graphic designer? Where do you punch a clock? Troll punches don't count.

So, you're admitting you've spent 24 years as a failure...the last 10 of which you haven't had a real job?

So, you're admitting you've spent 24 years as a failure...the last 10 of which you haven't had a real job?

No, I'm saying I've worked. How is working being a failure? :squiffy:

Making paper dolls isn't a job...it's a Kindergarten project.

That's not my job, that is my hobby. Presently I am an apartment manager. Why does my employment matter? Also WHAT DO YOU DO?

That's not my job, that is my hobby.

Then don't try to tell me you have 10 years experience of something you don't actually consider a job.

Presently I am an apartment manager.

O rly? Because last week you were claiming that you worked for a post-production company...so.

Why does my employment matter?

Because you're lying about it so you don't seem as pathetic as you actually are...you know, kinda like how on Facebook you claim to be in a "complicated relationship" with Morrissey.

Also WHAT DO YOU DO?

I'm not going to tell you...I know it kills you that you never wormed your way enough into our lives to find out that.

No prob!

I think this 100%.

999491_580022955378946_1433572561_n.jpg

I love books but I also love my kindle. Kindle is easy access to a whole world of books when you finish one, so no waiting around for an amazon delivery or your next trip to the library.
On the other hand, I have always loved the romanticised idea of a real book; curled pages from over reading, dog eared corners and somebody slipping a love letter into the front so when you open it to read it, the letter falls into your lap...
Yes I'm a very soppy romantic loser! And have watched far too many movies!

Then don't try to tell me you have 10 years experience of something you don't actually consider a job.

I make cut outs as a hobby. Art is work AND a hobby. I don't make paper doll cutouts for people wanting a sign package for their business? I don't make paper doll cutouts in lieu of 500 wedding invitations? I do it in my spare time and have for years.

O rly? Because last week you were claiming that you worked for a post-production company...so.

Please google the word "freelance." I do video editing and DIT work on an as-needed basis and run the day-today of a 25 unit complex where I GET A PAY CHECK every month to do so. I get paid by a lot of people. I'm doing fine.

Because you're lying about it so you don't seem as pathetic as you actually are...you know, kinda like how on Facebook you claim to be in a "complicated relationship" with Morrissey.

But I am in a complicated relationship with Morrissey? :confused: It's complicated by the fact that he doesn't know I'm his boyfriend. :p

I'm not going to tell you...I know it kills you that you never wormed your way enough into our lives to find out that.

Because maybe you don't have a job? Hmmmm? Lol.

I make cut outs as a hobby. Art is work AND a hobby. I don't make paper doll cutouts for people wanting a sign package for their business? I don't make paper doll cutouts in lieu of 500 wedding invitations? I do it in my spare time and have for years.

Please google the word "freelance." I do video editing and DIT work on an as-needed basis and run the day-today of a 25 unit complex where I GET A PAY CHECK every month to do so. I get paid by a lot of people. I'm doing fine.

But I am in a complicated relationship with Morrissey? :confused: It's complicated by the fact that he doesn't know I'm his boyfriend. :p

Because maybe you don't have a job? Hmmmm? Lol.

tg;dr

I think he's saying doctor something...now it's an anomaly and noteworthy. :thumb: Sometimes childish pranks are God trying to get our attention.

I hope it's not someone somewhere yelling for help to get a doctor? :o That happens too. You see it in green and then it makes sense later, but they're calling to God for help. It's weird. You get used to it though.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom