Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The brain is an organ so thank you for adding nothing that we already knew. What you describe also explains why conflicts occur where there is a hot climate because the brain softens from heat and that makes all humans more aggressive. Even science shows have explained that armed conflicts are triggered by heat.

ill go tell her

Playcat.

Would you rather do this tonight?

Or this tomorrow?

I want to try this but I can't leave til about noon I think...depends on some stuff. But I can fit it in tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It still looks like a baby coaster which I'm glad for, Colassus was the socal trainer coaster for pre-teens. :p I thought they were going to demo it, it looks like they just smoothed it out and made it a race.

Also I'm just talking to myself here. It's easier to talk to ghosts by talking to myself. I look like a f***ing Nut but Geb don't care and neither does anyone else. :p

This one really is worth the wait. I'm not joking.

Okay, here's from the outside because the on-rode view doesn't do the coaster justice. The things it does to your body, it's the closest you can get to feel like a bird catching an updraft off a cliff. It's phenomenal for hermetic meditation.

I made the mistake of taking Stacie on it as the first coaster of the day...she was done. Rode exactly one coaster. Maybe she rode another three or four hours later. :p It's for pros for sure. It's best to get on the back of the coaster, they get the best ride on the first drop as you can see.

I'm kinda a nerd sorry.

Skip to 7:50 on this last video. f*** YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! It plunges you face down into the ground then scoops you back up, it's such a rush. Best part of the ride.

OMG don't be a pussy. If Sarah can do it. Look I realize she's a badass since she's obviously had her teeth knocked out by a thug but srsly, if she can do it you can do it.

I give up.

yay, got my data breach issue fixed up and can now close on this home on Friday. excellent. cant wait to see my dogs run around a yard again

How can mechanics stand their jobs?

Just a small job like changing spark plugs means you get dirty and inhale all kinds of lethal things and of course what should be an easy job turns into rocket science cause the people that built the car made it as hard as possible to reach things.

I know most people feel some sort of reward for having done things themselves but this is it I am leaving every little job to those that have the tools and knowledge to deal with it. Some people live off things like that so just give them their money and smile.

---Benni the Brutish Bitcher

If you need me tomorrow I'll be having my #1 tooth extracted by someone whose never extracted a tooth before. :straightface: #dedicationtolearning

Who am I, dear?

She had a 3 o'clock flight outta Long Beach. I helped her transfer platforms from the red line to the blue line to get her to the airport.

Numbers are gold underground. 3 is E.

"U hate" is Utah 3:00. She doesn't like your business partners. Think about it. You think you're watching but She's watching you.

Who am I, dear?

She had a 3 o'clock flight outta Long Beach. I helped her transfer platforms from the red line to the blue line to get her to the airport.

Numbers are gold underground. 3 is E.

"U hate" is Utah 3:00. She doesn't like your business partners. Think about it. You think you're watching but She's watching you.

hello

I wonder if it's a particularly bad thing I'm blowing blood out my nose after having three wisdoms pulled? Everything hurts so I can't pinpoint if they knicked my sinus on the last one.

I bet now I'm an excellent candidate for smoking a bowl I'm in so much pain but the doctor said no sucking anything. I'm tired of swallowing my own blood so I deffo haven't scabbed up yet.

Ignore all the sexual innuendo here. Ugh pain.

For years and years people of LA have been fighting the heat there and still worn clothes that people of Europe prefer to wear when it is not hot. LA people have braced themselves against scorching heat and have been seen wearing leather jackets in temperatures that call for shorts and a t-shirt.

This all changed the other day as I watched two shows on tv based in LA featuring people that were born there who complained about the heat. I have never seen or heard or read about people of LA doing that so finally it felt like the truth came out.

People of LA wanna be as cool as europeans and people in places of the world where you can actually wear more than a summer wardrobe so they pose in clothes not suitable for the climate of LA. These people were saved by this air conditioned limo and in the other show they bitched about the climate despite being indoors and the man was wearing a knitted jumper but swore about it being too hot and he went to change shirt.

I also saw people who were not tourists in shorts and t-shirts walking down a street full of shops and so there really is a myth that ALL people of LA wear clothes not meant for the climate which has shocked many tourists over the years. This is so typical of people who travel that they only see the unusual even if that is just one person doing it. So people from all over the world travelled to LA and in a crowd of 50 people they spotted the only one in a leather jacket that probably had a cold and needed it despite the heat or was on drugs like the majority of people there.

I wonder how people cope living in such heat and especially people not having much money who must really find the posh surroundings and the nice scenery seen here and there like a big middle finger in their face.

H
For years and years people of LA have been fighting the heat there and still worn clothes that people of Europe prefer to wear when it is not hot. LA people have braced themselves against scorching heat and have been seen wearing leather jackets in temperatures that call for shorts and a t-shirt.

This all changed the other day as I watched two shows on tv based in LA featuring people that were born there who complained about the heat. I have never seen or heard or read about people of LA doing that so finally it felt like the truth came out.

People of LA wanna be as cool as europeans and people in places of the world where you can actually wear more than a summer wardrobe so they pose in clothes not suitable for the climate of LA. These people were saved by this air conditioned limo and in the other show they bitched about the climate despite being indoors and the man was wearing a knitted jumper but swore about it being too hot and he went to change shirt.

I also saw people who were not tourists in shorts and t-shirts walking down a street full of shops and so there really is a myth that ALL people of LA wear clothes not meant for the climate which has shocked many tourists over the years. This is so typical of people who travel that they only see the unusual even if that is just one person doing it. So people from all over the world travelled to LA and in a crowd of 50 people they spotted the only one in a leather jacket that probably had a cold and needed it despite the heat or was on drugs like the majority of people there.

I wonder how people cope living in such heat and especially people not having much money who must really find the posh surroundings and the nice scenery seen here and there like a big middle finger in their face.

Are you mentally retarded?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom