Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What's a "black people"? Do you mean a person with a darker skin shade?

I am a racetonic, it's like a daltonic but it refers to the stupid classification of people designed not to see them as such. I can't see "white people", "black people", "brown people", "yellow people", "red people", etc. I just see people. You should try for a while and you'll notice how different looks the world. Of course it looks more stupid and cruel, but it looks more true too.
What I meant, is that I have two people in mind to paint, whom I like very much, who happen to have medium brown skin. One man, and one woman who brought me joy.

I'm speaking to Kai and he said I was rolling around on the floor and shouting the last time I came in. I felt tempted to blame mental illness but no, there's no excuse. It was just stupidity. I am mentally ill but it cant be blamed for everything. Mental illness drives me to drink but there's no excuse for anything I might do when I am drunk.
is "rolling around the floor" a british expression or are you literally rolling around on the floor? how does something like that transpire? like one minute you're sitting properly and the next you're on the floor rolling about, i dont get it. and furthermore, why?

Terrible backache. It only seems to come on when I have to go to work. I've booked in with a physiotherapist. That's what my doctor told me to do. I know I laugh, but at least I'm not using the mental illness card. I feel I am still mentally ill but I'm not going to push it too much. I've not had much of chance to be mentally ill because I've not had to face people. I'm probably still as ill as I'll as I ever was, it's just that no one's there to remind me. It's people I fear and they've not been around just lately.
Wasn’t it the American/Irish writer J.P Donleavey who said one interesting thing? The Mad Man doesn’t know he’s Mad. Or something like that 🙄

Maybe you drunk too much because you need to be mistreated now. You don't have patiente to wait until you are old enough to be treated as a human waste, that is, to be treated the way old people are being treated.
That's very insightful!

What annoys me about Brett is that he'll happily serve me when there's nothing going on, but as soon as he's got people in, he comes out with the chestnut of me being too drunk. He's supposed to be my friend but I despise him for pulling that trick on me. And of course I can't do anything about it because if I protest he'll bar me.
The bartender is "supposed to be" your friend and that's miles away from actually being your friend. He is not pulling a trick on you. He is doing a job. If nothing is going on and you're drinking he's keeping things happening. He's like a dj reading the room and deciding which record to play.
But then when people start to come in and you're on your fourteenth drink blurting out "humorous" remarks you switch from being an asset to a detrimental influence.
It's just business. If you could drink with less vigor and maintain the illusion that you're just one of the fellas having a relaxing beverage, he wouldn't cut you off. But as it is you're likely to interact with the other paying patrons in a way that will either cause problems that he will have to sort out or you may get them to go elsewhere and not come back for a while.
As fast as you're drinking it's still just you against a crowd of mostly well-behaved patrons and they're going to spend more money.
It's all business because you can be a difficult person and although you are likable if I was your bartender I don't feel I would be able to maintain anything resembling enthusiasm when I saw you walk in unless the place was empty.
I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings and I'm sure some of the people at some of the places you frequent do hold some affection for you, but I've worked in the service industry. The customer is not your friend even if it's someone that you genuinely enjoy seeing.

Anyone who sees fit to cause me trauma in my own home can piss off. This is my home. You take the liberty of invading my space with your noise and I'll do whatever I need to do to stop you doing it. It's not a petty quarrel between neighbours, it f***ing serious. No laughing matter. She'll either stop the noise or she'll be evicted. People don't bother me and I don't bother them. You make a row and it becomes my business.

Play "Cum On Feel The Noize" loudly when she starts her daily routine and eventually it will break her.

What's a "black people"? Do you mean a person with a darker skin shade?

I am a racetonic, it's like a daltonic but it refers to the stupid classification of people designed not to see them as such. I can't see "white people", "black people", "brown people", "yellow people", "red people", etc. I just see people. You should try for a while and you'll notice how different looks the world. Of course it looks more stupid and cruel, but it looks more true too.
This is true and I agree but this isn't how the world works or how the PC world sees it, mind you the complexity of complexion, thank God. When we need specifics in the States, you have the general 4: Caucasian, Hispanic or Latino or don't call me Chicano, Asian or Oriental (hence the Orient, oops!), or Negro (double oops!) but tend to say Black American although the preference is African-American in the States now. Therefore there must also be Irish-American, Chinese-American, Mexican-American (they are classified white with their brown skin...really?...don't tell anyone in the South), Puerto Rican -- :grin:, Italian-American, Native American (the original Americans), Indian-American (non-Native Indians), Spanish-American or Spaniard, Ethiopian-American, French-American, Russian-American, German-American, Japanese-American (good thing we are not back in World War II), Vietnamese (do we say American after this?), Dominican (ditto), Cuban-American (unlike Puerto Ricans), those from South America Americas, are they American? Up North Americas Americans such as Canadian-American? American-Canadian? Let the land down under come to us: Australian-American? Go up north within the Americas again, Italian-Canadian, Japanese-Canadian, or far south do you have American Mexican? Mexican-Mexican? Mexican-Americas? Americas Mexican? Americano Mexicano. Just Mexican? How far do we really want to break it down? Or minorities, by definition, if anyone even wants to go there? What about people groups? Not the Nerak kind. This is the reason nationalism helps solve the issue of globalism and dispels the problems errant in the human race that globalism can only solve on the surface with a heavy hand. Nerak style. Here, there can only be American as one nation. The rest is a melting pot of nationalities and icing on the cake adding to America's already tremendous identity as a free nation. However, man still needs to look much further and deeper inside of themselves if they really want to uncover the real problem existent within the human race. It all begins there and begins with the heart. I didn't even cover a tenth of it but you know the census reports and it won't cover this! ✝

Kokie is looking like a white woman with paint on. I'm doing my best for my baby painting. It'll have to do. It's not finished yet. Maybe we'll get lucky.
20201001_185601.jpg

I knoooooow. I'd be so good at it. Why aren't I one? Surely you know some losers who'd pay to be bossed around and degraded.
Ya I've been wondering on your behalf, how one could go about finding work as a dom.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom