Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

see it! say it! sorted!

i miss that :(

I would be willing to talk about someone else but I don't care about that neil dude. He's like a third rate Nick Rhodes, isn't he? At least Nick Rhodes could play the keyboard with one finger and have big hit songs. This neil guy uses all ten fingers and his songs don't chart in the US at all.

I would be willing to talk about someone else but I don't care about that neil dude. He's like a third rate Nick Rhodes, isn't he? At least Nick Rhodes could play the keyboard with one finger and have big hit songs. This neil guy uses all ten fingers and his songs don't chart in the US at all.
neil plays multiple instruments and sometimes he plays two at once!! dont be so jealous just because he looks crazy good in leather!!

also, he drinks cute :love::rabbitface:

Mid twenties. I came to BC when I was 25. It seemed all the boys wanted to be Geddy Lee.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom