Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke probably loves all your stories and if she ever releases her novel you'll find slightly rewritten versions of many of them. What is she going to write about otherwise? #ScanningCanteloupes?
Yeah, and she'd just say, "Well, you shouldn't have put it out in public if you didn't want it plagiarized."

I was humoring TT.
So what? Is TT like king or something? It was still spite, whether or not TT was involved and this is still immature, so I don't even know why I'm bothering. All I'm saying is you don't need to do anything for spite and you don't need to play follow the leader cause that's what 'humouring' is code for. Shrugs
And what's wrong with rifke anyhow?? Yeesh!

So what? Is TT like king or something? It was still spite, whether or not TT was involved and this is still immature, so I don't even know why I'm bothering. All I'm saying is you don't need to do anything for spite and you don't need to play follow the leader cause that's what 'humouring' is code for. Shrugs
And what's wrong with rifke anyhow?? Yeesh!
I'm telling you it was humor, not spite, that motivated me to post stripper stories.

And @Light Housework don't expect me to stick up for you. I feel I've done things for you like making songs out of your offkey tempo-free "singing" and when I ask for one favor you milk it for maximum drama. Sure you did the favor and then you kept talking about it which basically negated the effect of deleting my words since they were still being discussed, then two or three days later you mentioned it like I'd asked you to give me your bone marrow or something.
I don't expect you to stick up for me. Just to be reasonable.

You have no idea how she's bashed me, as her favorite hobby.
That's part of what I asked you to explain, probably, but honestly I wonder what the cause of her bashing was… from this experience I'd rather side with rifke I think, without an explanation from you, that is

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom