Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

what kind of a dumb f*** thinks you can just NOT brush your teeth??

Anyway shouldn't you be getting your sleep? That alarm clock will be going off and that #CleanupInAisle6 isn't going to take care of itself.
i have the day off tomorrow. im actually watching 60 minutes australia right now. i would be writing, but i have had bad acid reflux these past few days (think it's from chocolate?) and am finding it hard to concentrate because of that. do feel free to tell me what you think of that alain delon tee though, okay?

o_O

FC you seem to live in an enchanted, magical ghetto.:confused:
'worked' everywhere within it, and never been beyond its parameters.:straightface:
the only big white dude in it, you must be known as the Totefather, Boss of all Toter Bosses.:tears:
tell Fredo the "nazi hunter" robocop that there is big fish to fry in the other thread.:lbf:

:hammer:

:confused:

someone should respond to FC as soon as he posts so all items can be
curated later.:hammer:
make a new version of that one dumb book Salsa read about the connecticut
yankee in king arthurs court, but make it about a big white dude in the magical tweaker ghetto.:hammer:

I can pinpoint when life/the world changed, for the worse. It was after 9/11. I was in NY less than a month before and had a terrible feeling of foreboding. I made a comment out loud, such was the feeling of something so bad coming. Someone called me when I was there and spoke about the WTC. The rest is sadly sad history.

Instead of protesting against problems that don’t really exist, we should be doing something about genetically modified food

i need an alain delon shirt, ive decided. but i cant find any other than on this redbubble site! has anyone bought anything off of redbubble before? is it shit? i was thinking this one where alain delon is looking like the coolest cultist person alive:

I think Redbubble is fine to buy from- my family has bought stickers from there many times, but I'm sure you can find a place that customizes T-shirts for you, where you can snag a picture you like better online and send it to em. It might look better if the picture blends with the background rather than slapping a boxy image on a plain boxy shirt a different colour than the image

Btw he's pretty good lookin 😎
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :love:

this is probs my fave pic of him
1631073731582.png

look at that smile!!!!! (oh my god, i love him so much!!!)

as i was telling dave-o-- who DOESNT know who he is (it's okay if you didnt cause you're like a quarter of daves age)--hes the most beautiful man in ALL of cinema.

you make good points about the t-shirt (re:square image on boxy shirt) however i just decided to go ahead and buy it because it's only $25CA and the main thing is that i want a shirt with alain delon on it so that ill look in-the-know about whats cool (hi dave!!), not that i care if its a particularly nice t-shirt or not. thanks for the advice though!!

you mean, there’s not enough ?
It's disgusting everyone is fatter than natural because of it. It's absolutely disgusting. My mom can handle gluten, she can't handle the gross genetic stuff that they have the audacity to call gluten. America is fat as an elephant and everyone is in scooters cause no one knows when to stop eating this crap made from who knows what and when to start eating healthy, and so down the hole everyone goes because of this nasty computer made slop we're given. Unless you want to spend a fortune buying natural organic things….

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :love:

this is probs my fave pic of him
View attachment 76106

look at that smile!!!!! (oh my god, i love him so much!!!)

as i was telling dave-o-- who DOESNT know who he is (it's okay if you didnt cause you're like a quarter of daves age)--hes the most beautiful man in ALL of cinema.

you make good points about the t-shirt (re:square image on boxy shirt) however i just decided to go ahead and buy it because it's only $25CA and the main thing is that i want a shirt with alain delon on it so that ill look in-the-know about whats cool (hi dave!!), not that i care if its a particularly nice t-shirt or not. thanks for the advice though!!
I get that, though, I'm ALL about being in the know when it's things most 14 year olds don't even know exists lol

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom