Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

internet incels :lbf:

My ancestry DNA results have changed ! I'm now only 10% English (how can that be?! I'm SO english!!!) And 29% Scottish!!! 😞

But on the other hand I'm 23% germanic and 19% swedish/Danish (I think that went up!)!

If anyone asks I'm still saying I'm English with unalloyed smugness as I always do!!

I'm really bummed that I'm only 10% English. I've been listening to Jerusalem and lamenting the loss of a wondrous ancestral inheritance which I took to be a given. I didnt realize how much being english meant to me. :( Someone say something to console me!

Don’t be sad! You’re 19% Swedish!!! :princess:
I mean, yeah.... that was totally unexpected too! I didn't know of having any scandi lineage and my sister and cousins all have either none or a negligible amount (except my cousin whose dad is from Denmark but even she has only 40%) . So i guess im special for that! I wonder if that's where I get my cheekbones from?! :blush:

My ancestry DNA results have changed ! I'm now only 10% English (how can that be?! I'm SO english!!!) And 29% Scottish!!! 😞

But on the other hand I'm 23% germanic and 19% swedish/Danish (I think that went up!)!

If anyone asks I'm still saying I'm English with unalloyed smugness as I always do!!
your nearly a third scots,get a nice tartan jacket and wear it with pride.why the sad face,scottish people are mental,thought you would like that.

your nearly a third scots,get a nice tartan jacket and wear it with pride.why the sad face,scottish people are mental,thought you would like that.
I don't know. I like Scottish people a lot, and their accents, and some of the men are dead sexy, and I love big round Scottish faces like kirsty hume's and Karen Gillan's (who someone told me I look like!). It just seems neither here nor there though when it comes to me and my ancestry. You're right, I should get a (vivienne westwood) tartan jacket. It would be good for my morale!

I don't know. I like Scottish people a lot, and their accents, and some of the men are dead sexy, and I love big round Scottish faces like kirsty hume's and Karen Gillan's (who someone told me I look like!). It just seems neither here nor there though when it comes to me and my ancestry. You're right, I should get a (vivienne westwood) tartan jacket. It would be good for my morale!
karen gillan is so good,she is so down to earth and hasnt forgotten her roots in the mad mad world of hollywood,and that fantasic red hair.

Yeah, I love her ❤️ she's so funny in interviews. and her legs!! :hearteyes: I almost want to change my name to Karen Gillan's legs :lbf:
when she had all her hair cut off for the marvel films,the hair & make-up people sent it away to have it made into a wig for future films.
hair,legs,accent what more could you want.

I don't even know who I am anymore :disappointed:

I bought a vivienne westwood watch and it's the most beautiful watch ever and suits me SO SO WELL but they sent me a faulty one. After berating the seller for their lack of decency for a few days I decided to take it to a watch repair shop and it's only going to cost me $10 to have it fixed (as well as have it resized). I have to pick it up on Monday and I hope it's going to be in perfect pristine wearable condition otherwise I'm going to be so annoyed!!

20240404_112918.jpg

20240404_112756.jpg

The idiot at work is watching blackpink--AGAIN!--REALLY loudly!!! What a bunch of obnoxious noise! Just found out he's 37 too. What the f*** is he doing listening to kpop at 37?! He does know there's real music out there, right? It doesn't even make sense if he's just watching them to lust over them, because 1) he's too old for them and 2) they're not very hot.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom