Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The tanker plane dropping retardant on the LA fires looks like Nemo.

I can't find the drinking thread and seeing as it sounds almost the same I'll just put it here instead:

I'm drinking cheap pre-mixed Moscow Mule, not very nice.

I can't find the drinking thread and seeing as it sounds almost the same I'll just put it here instead:

I'm drinking cheap pre-mixed Moscow Mule, not very nice.

I had to look that up..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_mule

I think this could have been posted in the FML thread.

First day of Spring and the sun is shining, might take the dog for a walk later.

Is that the official first day of spring or just what people in Oz call it?

Is that the official first day of spring or just what people in Oz call it?

Funny enough, I noticed that summer ended yesterday.
Next day of August bank holiday (31st Aug this year) officially UK is autumn.

I saw many brown leaves in the streets.

Last edited:
I had my first day of classes D:

Anthropology of Latin America =<333 (sexay):horny::blushing:
Intermediate Algebra (again) = :flamethrow::head-smack:...the people in this class are braindead
Intro to Sociology = Greek accent lady rambling very fast w/o a mic in a lecture of 300+ people

Tomorrow I only have 1 class---creative writing *cries*....f***ing bus schedule changed for RU buses:tears:

I hope I dont have a panic attack:pray:

I had my first day of classes D:

Anthropology of Latin America =<333 (sexay):horny::blushing:
Intermediate Algebra (again) = :flamethrow::head-smack:...the people in this class are braindead
Intro to Sociology = Greek accent lady rambling very fast w/o a mic in a lecture of 300+ people

Tomorrow I only have 1 class---creative writing *cries*....f***ing bus schedule changed for RU buses:tears:

I hope I dont have a panic attack:pray:

Anthropology of Latin America sounds really interesting. I do actually mean just as a subject, not because of the other bit! :p

The pen is mightier than the sword.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zoa4A89pJ2Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zoa4A89pJ2Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

(Is it okay that I think this is great? I mean is it alright that I understand this is simultaneously my imprisonment, yet worthy of taking note of? Because I'm all about understanding the rules.)

why is that people who drive small cars can't drive for shit? They take up the whole road. WTF! Go to driving school and learn how to drive a big car.

Hey! My big car got 14 mpg. My little one gets 33. And I could park three of mine in two parking spaces. In fact, I could fit my small car inside my big car. If I still owned the big car. Which I don't.

And I'm an excellent driver. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed my first day of school yesterday, and am looking forward to classes tonight. All literature classes, I don't have to take anything else. :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom