Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I had mine bleached a couple of weeks ago.Was in there for two hours slowly being ultra-violeted to death and it smelt horrible.Cost a bloody fortune too.But now I have whities.:D

Cool! :) I had to have a filling replaced. Back tooth, so I feel like I have lockjaw. It turned out to be worth it as he found a small fracture and the cause of many, many months of pain. I had him give me twice the amount of dopage (shots). Just in case. :thumb: It's wearing off tho, and I'm feeling a dull throbbing. Is it too early to booze? :D

Ewww...Smokey Robinson is having botox. :(

Last time I saw him, I thought he looked great. Like, too good... has he already had botulism injected into his face? :p

My daughter had me thinking her 5-week school progress report was bad news....stinker, it's all A's!!! :guitar: *proud*

I'm going to see "Paranormal Activity" tonight. has anyone seen it? it's supposed to be crazy scary. I'll probably regret this. :straightface:

:eek: I'm scurred to. My dh wants to see it and he's leaving town soon for a week. :rolleyes: Uh, no. But, good luck and tell me all about it.

Speaking of paranormal...

Tonight on Ghost Lab (Discovery) they go to the Liar's Club in Chicago and on Ghost Hunters (Syfy) tomorrow, they go to the Congress Theater in Chicago. I've been to both, but I didn't pick up on any vibes. I'm haunted only by my own personal demons.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/sho...s-ghost-lab-investigate-haunted-chicago.html#

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend something available on Channel4oD that I should watch? Note: It will be accompanied by drunkeness and tears.

He wouldn't have agreed with you this time last week when Arnie ( big brown hen on the right) was knocking him about. I wonder what she'll have to say when he decides to get frisky with her. :lbf:

Arnie might had PMS last week. :p

Do you still intend to give him a girly name?

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom