Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

4203163807_ea7c35561b.jpg

My friend gave me the sweetest gift for Christmas. :sweet: It's hand-stitched on felt. I asked her if she thought I was 16, clumsy and shy and she said no, that she thought I had the best stories to tell from my rather weird life. I love it. Someone on Etsy made hand made it.

I HAD SEEN THAT ON ETSY!!! And your friend must love you very much as I remember it being rather expensive!

I'm completely alone at work today. I'm listening to the AOL jazz Christmas music station. And I'm going to have macaroni and cheese from the gourmet grocery store for lunch. Then after work I have to go shopping a few places. Tomorrow I'm going with a friend and her 2 little kids to a local nursing home where we'll deliver holiday cards my college-aged student employees made. Then I need to wrap.

That's what I'm thinkin'.

I HAD SEEN THAT ON ETSY!!! And your friend must love you very much as I remember it being rather expensive!

I bought her a cashmere blend sweater, (that she loved.) Do you think we're even? :o:p

I bought her a cashmere blend sweater, (that she loved.) Do you think we're even? :o:p

:lbf: Oh yes, I'm sure that's about right.

I was expecting to exchange gifts through the mail with my best friend from college again this year and I'd REALLY been putting off going to shop for the gift card or whatever. The other day her Xmas card came it was just like 'have a nice year.' I'm relieved! A few years ago I got her an '80's day-planner, a dvd of Purple Rain and a pair of earrings with Madonna on - I thought it was the best gift package EVER, and she never even thanked me. She never thanked me, any year. So I guess it's fine we aren't exchanging anymore.

"Julian i cant find either one of them now, uh, dads here, i cant find either one of them so... Ok where are you?, Think... think... Where would you go? think.... think... where would you... I can't find either one of them. 'Cause I'm asking for a simple favor and she wont even do that, and so I'm going to go help him out and then I'll be back home"

A very good explanation of the symbolism surrounding the names of the days of the week on this blog.

I nodded off on the bus and missed my stop and had to get off two stops away, oops!

The dog next door won't stop barking.

at least the dog hasn't been gutted by aliens. look on the bright side.

He finally stopped barking. Maybe they've landed.

I can't wait to get the hell out of work on this f-ing horrible work day. Need to run home, wrap some gifts then head over to an impromptu holiday party hosted by my bff. Will slug back a margarita or 2 while wrapping, :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom