Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'll just stop now. :o And I must say that I'm not to keen on becoming the laughing stock at any party.

They won't laught at you. :p They love to analyze everything to pieces and would never accept that the answer might be that easy either.

They won't laught at you. :p They love to analyze everything to pieces and would never accept that the answer might be that easy either.

Don't say it is the answer? :confused:

Hi Davie! I am very hungry right now. I cannot decide if I want to eat, salami, cheese, and crackers, or cereal. How are you?

Salami? :sick:

morrissey1024.jpg

Elections in Belarus, as Stalin used to say- '"It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes" .The opposition candidate was beaten by OMON.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry if I don't have much experience of sticking my hand and head up people's arses who appear to have sprayed the lower tier of their body and anything within reach of their own shit. I agree, I have led quite a sheltered life, but let us face facts, yes? I'm twenty-one and still very much on the treadmill of Life's learning curve.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom