Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

So...Is anyone among you guys going to tenderly scratch Paula between the ears for me? Mmm?

-Yes, you, I knew you would, you nice person. :) -

Yo La Tengo wrote and played some of the most amazing crap ever. How on earth are they still releasing albums?

I've listened to their whole discography and managed to squeeze 4 songs I like from 13 albums. 14 EPs and 4 compilations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Undercooked rice and the rest is burnt! My cooking skills are truly dead today! I think I'm eating out for the rest of week :p

coconut-edit.jpg

Camomile-Plants.jpg

yum yum :horny:

My friend is interviewing "Richard Bachman" this weekend so if there are any huge mega fans that want a specific nerdy question asked, I can ask him. Send me a PM.

I hope this cuts to the Dandy Warhols.

When Chrissie Hynde's daughter has glue, she doesn't sniff it.
She uses it for environmental purposes. You glue, girl! And yes they can all go FRACK themselves!!

...that makes up for the petashit in the family... Dare I say it's..glamorous? :)

Screen shot 2014-03-01 at 4.26.21 PM.png

Comments like this are why I have a bad taste for KY. THis will be deleted. She's been doing this for years and maybe it's true, it's just presumptuous. Maybe I'm just being a bitch about it, but if I had a friend who was secretive about his personal life I wouldn't be dropping hints that I'm altering his mind or particularly quote-worthy to suck-ass strangers.

Last edited:

I'm thinking...... has anyone else seen this? or looked at this website? Lol, I don't even know how I came across it, but it's sorta strange...

I don't think collective consciousness will be achieved by going to Austria. But, whatever, Russell. Pffft.

Also I'm beginning to see that I and many people are in the middle of the spectrum caught between the poor and the rich and that we're the ones constantly being asked to contribute. I don't think that's going to massively improve the world either. especially as most of us earn our money by putting up with an awful lot of shit at work.(Put your hands up and be counted)

Why, this week I've been literally chased in the street for a fag, somebody rang at my door to ask for money, I saw men ripping open garbage bins in front of my building, expecting to find God knows what (I wouldn't do that if I were you, mate...It's not called garbage for nothing...Ewww).

When did all this last happen to a very rich person? Mmm?

Something's gotta give. Or someone. else. Just sayin'.

I bet whoever fluffed the audience for Saturday Night Live last night is looking for a new job today, jeez! THey had to turn on the APPLAUSE sign during the opening scene and dub in laughter for the internet version? :squiffy: ZOMBIES!!!

Here's my theory, I'm not sure how getting tickets works, like if you can get tickets because you know who is hosting, but I suspect because of Jim Parsons the audience was full of Big Bang Theory Fans. Now I find the show amusing but often it's fans are comprised of people who like to pretend to be smart and align with nerds but who in reality don't get subtle humor and dark jokes and so just sit and stare waiting to be told when the funny parts are happening. Pseudonerds do not a good audience make. /yoda

What the...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom