Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

portlandiablog.jpg

What is this? Do they show an episode and he talks about it? It's only $20 and I sort of want to check it out but I sort of want to save my money. It would be interesting to see Fred Armisen on the same stage as Morrissey within a month. :p

I love it when the people on my ignore list actually ignore me as well. Maybe there is a god after all.

You are very preoccupied with the people on here who have different opinions than your own and fat people. Like pathelogically preoccupied. There's cool things happening in the world.

Shooting here in city of Tustin a just few blocks from where I live. Seven schools on lockdown and the gunman got away and is hiding in some apartment complex. People gone cray cray! :eek:

Shooting here in city of Tustin a just few blocks from where I live. Seven schools on lockdown and the gunman got away and is hiding in some apartment complex. People gone cray cray! :eek:

tumblr_inline_mo0ufaWeUA1qz4rgp.gif

Sorry...I had to use it again! I hope they get the psycho!

You are very preoccupied with the people on here who have different opinions than your own and fat people. Like pathelogically preoccupied. There's cool things happening in the world.

Dang, I spoke to soon.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the point of posting if we're all just gonna ignore each other?

I am just talking about me. Nobody is ignoring you. You are ignoring no one.

This is a little too vague to put in the strange reference thread, but I wonder if Morrissey was familiar with this interview between Andy Warhol and William Burroughs where they talk about their "first time" and Burroughs recalls mutual masturbation with a boy in a boarding school that was later the birthplace of the Atom bomb. Reminds me of Ask.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/...and_bill_william_s._burroughs_and_andy_warhol

Baddabing, baddaboom. Showtime.

I have a goddam UTI!!!!!! Can I not go through a week without developing some new effing MALADY I have to go seek treatment for? Jesus, God, give me a free pass one of these weeks. :squiffy:

It's little bit of pee...PAIN PAIN PAIN. Little bit of pee...PAIN PAIN PAIN. WHere's John Coffee when I need him? :p

I gotta go to the doctor which means I gotta shave my legs. *grumble*

It's like God thought, "Oh goody, she has a day off, let's fill it with fun activity!!"

(God's saying "If you swore less...just sayin'.")

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom