Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

...in my heart I begged 'take me with you, I don't care where you're going'... :love: (still begging)

Please just pick her up and take her with you so she'll stfu. Have her work the merch stand or something, JESUS.

so this is where ill be spending my day. im very proud of this. its one thing to have things because you bought them and have the resources its another to have things, neat things, because you picked up a hammer a built it yourself which is what danny did. he puts down floors for a living but knows how to live and make it happen

image_zps49ieirrg.jpg

image_zpsqvorh26b.jpg

i wish more people tried to do stuff instead of talking about things. now i just have to figure out which old movie to watch on the big screen. might be neat to watch a 40s movie of the screen.

so this is where ill be spending my day. im very proud of this. its one thing to have things because you bought them and have the resources its another to have things, neat things, because you picked up a hammer a built it yourself which is what danny did. he puts down floors for a living but knows how to live and make it happen

image_zps49ieirrg.jpg

image_zpsqvorh26b.jpg

i wish more people tried to do stuff instead of talking about things. now i just have to figure out which old movie to watch on the big screen. might be neat to watch a 40s movie of the screen.

That little dog pooping is a nice touch. :p

That little dog pooping is a nice touch. :p

there's five running around. three pugs and two frechies. we adopt from mid Atlantic pug rescue. the English and the other frenchie are do soon. hopefully there's no rumble in the grumble which is the Name for a pack of pugs. i live a charmed life of doing nothing but enjoying this stuff.

I think Joey Burns affectation while singing Woodshed Waltz on Edge of the Sun is similar to Abbi Jacobson's everyday voice. Something about the back of the tongue and soft palette being clenched. (Linguistic Anthropology was my favorite class in college.)

Who pays for the democrat propaganda and anti-republican propaganda on Saturday Night Live and why?

Is comedy the new terror and is progress and serious debate an opponent to people who think they are funny?

Is the police shootings of so called innocent coloured people a result of Saturday Night Live joking about the people who work hard every day of the week to keep order in a troubled nation?

When does comedy become a tool for the so called good people to defend everyone else from changes that are needed?

Is humour the new way to keep people down and stop vital change in society?

Are comedy people just drug taking losers with no real job who fear the wrath of the ones in power to really make a change for once?

Swedish experts today declared that every second job will be gone in a few years time due to computers and robots. They also declared that the cost for a worker is too high but that cost has nothing to do with what a worker earn thereby killing the myth that all workers contribute as most of them actually cost more than they generate.

I hope David Lunch doesn't read solo. :eek:

first who watches Saturday night live. its like late night talk shows, relics soon to die. second, as for sweeden read player piano by as its about that exact same subject and the ripples itll create throughout society of course creating its own counter tides. third, he seriously might

first who watches Saturday night live. its like late night talk shows, relics soon to die. second, as for sweeden read player piano by as its about that exact same subject and the ripples itll create throughout society of course creating its own counter tides. third, he seriously might

sorry meant by vonnegut. i type quickly and get ahead of myself. sorta like an intelligent person who stutters and just cant get it out fast enough minus the intelligent part

When you sleep the whole world sleeps too and it doesn't wake up again until you do. If you are not there to see the beauty of nature that beauty and the nature does not exist.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom