Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

street fighter GIF

Hope he gets himself sorted

Their comeback single released this spring was absolutely incredible. I really hope he gets himself sorted. They’re not finished as a band.

Los Angeles, you are too hot, but how too hot exactly? I'mma check.

Middle-aged socialites are melting I bet.
"Climate change: not much fun to cocktail with." ?

Had just another engaging conversation with a police investigator on the phone today. I really enjoy these talks, not sure why, but maybe bc it reminds me of the old Miss Marple movies, with me being Miss Marple. This time it was about a young man stabbed in his car by 5 other men who were shouting in Arabic underneath my window.

In order to lighten up my day, i went to a flea market outside town on a cow meadow. Didn't expect much besides the usual kids' stuff sold by idle mums, appaling clothes and kitchenware, and the odd hunter's trophy and nazi/stalinist memorabilia filled to the brim with bad karma.
There were some record crates on display too. I was shocked when i suddenly noticed that i held Mozzer's Arsenal in my hands.
In a state of dissociation i was flippin through a dozen more moz records and maxi singles sittin there on the grass. " O-ho, a-ha, a Morrissey fan" i said in a praising voice starting the conversation with the seller. "Ex ex ex ex", she exclaimed nervously and excitedly, "you can't listen to him any longer." I looked at the prices, 80 for World Peace, 60 for kIll Uncle, etc. She knew their value and worth. We talked a bit longer about her reasons for selling them, and i found out that she had also sold all her Smiths records earlier that morning and had been very surprised about how fast they were gone, if i got that right.
In the end, I'm not sure who of us both was more successful in pretending to be completely blue-eyed and innocent, but it was fun. After some probing questions about the allegations against Morrissey, she somehow concluded that she doesnt like the music any longer, which you cannot discuss, but that's okay i think. I bought the Arsenal for little money coz it was scratched. All the others i already have. On my way home, it dawned on me that there probably will never be a central european Morrissey tour again, which i find pretty sad bc thats how i got here first.

In order to lighten up my day, i went to a flea market outside town on a cow meadow. Didn't expect much besides the usual kids' stuff sold by idle mums, appaling clothes and kitchenware, and the odd hunter's trophy and nazi/stalinist memorabilia filled to the brim with bad karma.
There were some record crates on display too. I was shocked when i suddenly noticed that i held Mozzer's Arsenal in my hands.
In a state of dissociation i was flippin through a dozen more moz records and maxi singles sittin there on the grass. " O-ho, a-ha, a Morrissey fan" i said in a praising voice starting the conversation with the seller. "Ex ex ex ex", she exclaimed nervously and excitedly, "you can't listen to him any longer." I looked at the prices, 80 for World Peace, 60 for kIll Uncle, etc. She knew their value and worth. We talked a bit longer about her reasons for selling them, and i found out that she had also sold all her Smiths records earlier that morning and had been very surprised about how fast they were gone, if i got that right.
In the end, I'm not sure who of us both was more successful in pretending to be completely blue-eyed and innocent, but it was fun. After some probing questions about the allegations against Morrissey, she somehow concluded that she doesnt like the music any longer, which you cannot discuss, but that's okay i think. I bought the Arsenal for little money coz it was scratched. All the others i already have. On my way home, it dawned on me that there probably will never be a central european Morrissey tour again, which i find pretty sad bc thats how i got here first.
What a lovely story ...
Don’t think there is anything planned after Brighton... so you could be correct.

Do you like it? The watch? It’s what they give you for 45 years of hard labour instead of a pension.

What a disastrous time for this country but remember, the grass was never really greener kids.

Can you ever truly love another person?

Can you ever truly love someone who likes Ed Sheeran?

Can you promise to love only one person for the rest of your life? I mean, inshallah, I have a good 40 years to go - that's a pretty long time to only love one person.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom