Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i ate porridge for breakfast and it may have been a mistake

broom broom, virtie.

did you get your essay finished?

Yes, I was awake until 3 in the morning finishing one on The Catcher In The Rye last night. You know I think one of the most depressing times of the day is when they really start to put bad tv on in the small hours of the morning.
How is everything for you HIM?

Yes, I was awake until 3 in the morning finishing one on The Catcher In The Rye last night. You know I think one of the most depressing times of the day is when they really start to put bad tv on in the small hours of the morning.
How is everything for you HIM?

i'm a bit :sick:, but otherwise fine, thank you.

were you able to get that book?

i'm a bit :sick:, but otherwise fine, thank you.

were you able to get that book?

I decided just to bore on with my textbooks and wikipedia, I don't have the intergrity to put too much effort into writing a History essay. Even though my General Strike essay was damn good, if I say so myself.
I hope you feel better soon, there is no use in feeling sick when it's sunny.

Poor you, the milk you had with porridge was off?

Hope you'll get well soon.

good day, kewpie.

no, self-inflicted, i'm afraid :rolleyes:

how are you today?

I'm 28 so I guess that's reasonable.

@ Kewpie, wow 17 is really young to start going grey.

I had my first grey hair at the age of 24. I liked it. :) But the time came when I had just too much of them to be cool, so I gave in and started colouring my hair. :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom