Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Thanks :p I was eating lunch with my family and they just stared :(

there isn't a lot you can do for a bleeding tongue...sorry... but i was just wondering what you were eating to actually bite your tongue so hard that it bled...:eek:

I shouldn't have to work after a 7 hours seminar :mad:

I agree with you, bugger it and go home....:D

*sigh* I can't paint anymore, I'm too miserable today. :(

Sweet and tender hooligan, I'm so sorry about your uni situation :tears: What about your summer school report, does it not count now? xxx

someonejust came up to my house and left some bag on the front step out on the porch,and i was looking through the curtain all paranoid,trying to figure out who it was and what they left,so i finally just went out and looked at what was left.fearing it,dreading it...

it was just the new phonebook being dropped off.:rolleyes::p

someonejust came up to my house and left some bag on the front step out on the porch,and i was looking through the curtain all paranoid,trying to figure out who it was and what they left,so i finally just went out and looked at what was left.fearing it,dreading it...

Why the paranoia? Did you think they were abandoning a baby on your doorstep. Or kittens?

Does anybody actually use phonebooks anymore? We just recycle ours the minute it gets delivered every year.

Why the paranoia? Did you think they were abandoning a baby on your doorstep. Or kittens?
i dont like being bothered.:p and i dont like my neighbors so im always fearing they will invite me to something or want something.:p

Does anybody actually use phonebooks anymore? We just recycle ours the minute it gets delivered every year.

they are a waste,i do not think i have used one in years.it will go in the pile with the last ten years worth of them.

LOL! You paranoid americans:D Check for anthrax;)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom