recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

Yeah, I got that e-mail too. It elicits many responses, such as:

a) Yeah! A signed insert!
b) Oh wait, Moz has gone AWOL. Damn.
c) How many people have been told they have a signed insert?
d) Now I'm confused.

P.

I ve asked this previously but still no answer. I also sent a few SAE s in the hope of winning a signed print in the prize draw?
I wondered if this went ahead and when people would hear?
Sounds like desperation?
Well yes i am!!

Yes i did mean with regards the EDILS bundle. Can you please move my post to the appropriate thread Kewpie

Thanks

Last edited:
I ve asked this previously but still no answer. I also sent a few SAE s in the hope of winning a signed print in the prize draw?
Sounds like desperation?
Well yes i am!!

I think we may be talking about different things...
The email Kewpie received is about the signed Bona Drag cd, the draw you have entered was for a signed EILS print.

ooops

d) Now I'm confused.

P.

Sounds like desperation?
Well yes i am!!

I think we may be talking about different things...
The email Kewpie received is about the signed Bona Drag cd, the draw you have entered was for a signed EILS print.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I got an email regarding signed Bona Drag order, not Everyday Is Like Sunday bundle. :o

Re: ooops

same here.

i'm glad they are sending it out un-signed and then sending out the signed sleeves.

would have been a shame to not have bought locally if i had to wait longer.

Re: ooops

d) Now I'm confused.

P.

Yes, mine was regarding Bona Drag too.

P.

I believe 200 people who managed to order a signed booklet copy got an email from recordstore.co.uk this afternoon.

same here.

i'm glad they are sending it out un-signed and then sending out the signed sleeves.

would have been a shame to not have bought locally if i had to wait longer.

Wow, you also managed to order?
Karin too, four of us got a signed copy. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the lucky signed print recipients! :thumb:

I am curious if any of the bundles have arrived yet in the States? I am trying not to imagine myself framing it, trying to suppress the thought, so as not to disappoint myself. :o Either way, it's a great package of music & I can't wait to receive mine.

Last edited:

I am curious if any of the bundles have arrived yet in the States? I am trying not to imagine myself framing it, trying to suppress the thought, so as not to disappoint myself. :o Either way, it's a great package of music & I can't wait to receive mine.

i really thought i would have received mine by today, it usually only takes 7 days after i hear things are shipped for them to arrive.

hoping for monday.

I am sad.. but I am not one...

Sounds like desperation?
Well yes i am!!

Yes i did mean with regards the EDILS bundle. Can you please move my post to the appropriate thread Kewpie

Thanks

...........................................................................................................

Sounds like desperation?
Well yes i am!!

Thanks

To all those not sure of the state of play with signed prints for the Morrissey 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' bundle, here are the details:

No one is guaranteed a signed print. The "signed print" you see in the email merely comes from the title of the product on the site which is "Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99"
Whe n you read the details on the product page it clearly states the following:

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle"

Those 200 signed prints we now have and will be sent out at random to 200 lucky indivduals.

I can tell you that we have sold nearly 2000 bundles in total so there's your odds for you.

The fans who receive a signed print will be completely choosen at random and the choice will not be dictated by location or time of order.

Hope that makes it clear to everyone

thanks

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

Alan, Steve posted the above on page 2 of this thread.

I'm terribly sorry, but your bundle seems not have a signed print.

i really thought i would have received mine by today, it usually only takes 7 days after i hear things are shipped for them to arrive.

hoping for monday.

I just received Saturday's mail and no bundle. I've had things sent to me from the UK in 2 days, regular mail. Hoping for Monday or Tuesday now. I guess it depends how long things get held up in customs.

If anyone has a spare and is kind enough to negotiate a price or a swap with something with a desperate soul then get in touch.
I never won anything ever!
Sounds like a Morrissey song that will probably make the extras disc on the remastered Vauvhall cd when it appears?

hoping for monday.

Me to, hoping on Monday as well...

happy with arrival of bundle and accompaniments...........but whats with the cd. Definitely the worst packaging Ive ever seen.......like some newspaper freebie.

hoping for monday.

I'm still waiting on mine too & it was shipped out on that Thursday. I usually get things quicker as well so not sure why it's taking longer this go around.

Back
Top Bottom