Remember that call for tattoos, and such? Well here's the result!

hehe, I just showed wee shaun the video and said did he recognise anything on it? Yeah, garry's tattoo, the one with MOZ on it? When I corrected him and slapped him around the jaw (don't worry it's still numb!) and paused on the correct tatt, he said, oh morrissey will love that, men's bums!

hehe, I just showed wee shaun the video and said did he recognise anything on it? Yeah, garry's tattoo, the one with MOZ on it? When I corrected him and slapped him around the jaw (don't worry it's still numb!) and paused on the correct tatt, he said, oh morrissey will love that, men's bums!

ha ha thats really funny!

Would be fitting, but I think she goes under something else here. If she wants to be outed and claim her fame, I'll let her do it herself.

If I recall rightly, she said it didn't hurt as much as getting one done over a bony prominence. But still! It can't just feel like one is chewing nervously on one's lower lip!

I'm so glad she decided to allow herself to be photographed. She initially declined when some woman with a clipboard asked us if we had anything like tats on our bodies to prove our devotion to Moz.

Oh. Sorry, i meant someone had 'sore lips' tattooed on their lips and i thought they were a member of this here forum.

does anyone else have a notion for a tattoo ...

why is it TV leads me astray so much ... now i want some shake and vac

when drunk in dublin aged 18, i had "girl unafraid" tattooed just under my right breast. it makes me laugh to see someone here with that as their username but it means a lot to me and i couldn't imagine looking down and it not being there now.

They are all fantastic. Wish I had the courage to do it...can never agree on a design that'd I'd want forever.

Every now and then I check out http://www.supercult.com/site2/welike/morrissey/morrissey.html for some inspiration.

I wonder how many people has Smiths (rather than Morrissey) tattoos that weren't considered? They would be useful if that bloody box-set ever gets finished (has it even been started?).

AHHH! sorry I just freaked because I didn't think my tattoo was going to make it on the advert. Its just really small, plain, and not the exact replica of the M crest in Ringleader but I still love it.

Oh and My tattoo was the first one shown on the video :)

grimass02km0.png

Is it really? Wow. First, we hear about Moz's ass featured on the new cd and now this. This is either a great time to be alive or the beginning of the ass-apocalypse!

Ha Ha! Kudos to Grim -it's kinda frinky ;) but I bet it was painful on the lower back.

Oh. Sorry, i meant someone had 'sore lips' tattooed on their lips and i thought they were a member of this here forum.

was it 'sore lips'? I don't remember. Well, hopefully she or they read this thread and post a nugget about the tats.

Oh and My tattoo was the first one shown on the video :)

Nice! Congrats and way to kick off the vid.

They are all fantastic. Wish I had the courage to do it...can never agree on a design that'd I'd want forever.

Every now and then I check out http://www.supercult.com/site2/welike/morrissey/morrissey.html for some inspiration.

I wonder how many people has Smiths (rather than Morrissey) tattoos that weren't considered? They would be useful if that bloody box-set ever gets finished (has it even been started?).

thanx for the link, I couldn't find it anymore.... I often go there myself. getting my moz tattoo this year, needed a year to decide what's it gonna be :)
that film is wonderful it made me completely emotional.... *sighs*

Nice! Congrats and way to kick off the vid.

Thank You very much :D
That was actually my first tattoo and i got it about 3 or 4 days before the photo deadline.
I thought if i didn't get to see him at the Roundhouse Ill get a tattoo (only thing i could afford) that reminds me of how much Morrissey has done for my life.
*happy dance*

Congrats to everyone else that got on the video. Great tattoos.

Those were some really cool tattoos. Congrats to people here who made it in the video. That lip one must have been really painful. Couldn't imagine getting that done.

Back
Top Bottom