Reschedule of RAH & Brum plus added dates in October 2009

Wow! I'm so pleased he rscheduled the RAH!:thumb:

Does anyone know of any presales for the other dates?, not that I'm bothered trying to beat the touts Friday morning, but I sure don't want to miss out!!!!!:D

Although I'm guessing O2 customers will be able to get tickets for Leeds early, seeing as its an O2 academy.....

shame its not one I will be planning...:)

Yes!! Bournemouth!!! Nice easy one to get to from Soton!

Gilbert O'Sullivan is doing the RAH the night before Morrissey. Maybe Moz will dust off 'Nothing Rhymed' as a tribute... 'hope'

hey people, im off to my first mozza gig on saturday! and am hoping to get tickets for the new leeds and sheffield dates, how much will the tickets cost inc booking fee do ya reckon? i paid 70 quid for ticket and travel for the manchester gig with a record store so im unsure of the price just for a ticket.
thanks in advance :thumb:

hey people, im off to my first mozza gig on saturday! and am hoping to get tickets for the new leeds and sheffield dates, how much will the tickets cost inc booking fee do ya reckon? i paid 70 quid for ticket and travel for the manchester gig with a record store so im unsure of the price just for a ticket.
thanks in advance :thumb:

just a ticket is usually between 35 and 40 quid, incl. booking fees, excl. shipping fees

I got an email from Stargree with the reschedule RAH date. I'm quite happy now!

Nothing on the RAH website about the reschedule? Regardless I am still extremely grateful about this and am suddenly a bit happier about the whole thing :)

Grrr! O2 don't even have the Leeds Academy listed on their priority ticket list! There's all sorts up to November on there, but no Mozzer tickets!

So I guess he's not going to reschedule Oakland and we are just SOL?

Quite sad really but i got goosebumps when i found out that Swindon had been added. My Mum lives 2 mins walk from The Oasis so if i can get tickets it's tea at hers first. Deep joy.....

Was speaking to Boz before the Hull gig and he says that the 4 new dates combined with the re-scheduled shows are all he knows about at the moment; he certainly didn't hint at any other gigs being announced soon.

Love PTxx.

just to let people know who might not, i went to see NOFX at the O2 in leeds the other week and it was all over by 10. I Know most gigs Might(are) by then but it's a bit of a bummer. The only good thing is that if you live semi-near you can get the last reain home like myslef :D
Not a bad venue, sound was ok but the toliets are a joke there all down some narrow steps so if your pissed and really need to go mabe outside would be a good place or the bar next door which ive forgotten the name of but its quite nice and fairly cheap! see you all there hopefully.

just to let people know who might not, i went to see NOFX at the O2 in leeds the other week and it was all over by 10. I Know most gigs Might(are) by then but it's a bit of a bummer. The only good thing is that if you live semi-near you can get the last reain home like myslef :D
Not a bad venue, sound was ok but the toliets are a joke there all down some narrow steps so if your pissed and really need to go mabe outside would be a good place or the bar next door which ive forgotten the name of but its quite nice and fairly cheap! see you all there hopefully.

I haven't been to the Academy yet but I hear it is ok. I reckon Moz shall play until about 10.30pm as he usually does.

I live in Roundhay, so not too far from the venue, I can hop on a bus and be home for midnight definately.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom