Salisbury Update

sweetness522

My one true love
Straight from an email I got from the venue:

The show has been postponed and will be rescheduled at a future date later this year - no further details have been confirmed by the promoter as yet.

Kind regards

Thank you very much for the heads up.

Hopefully they'll announce the rescheduled date soon. :)

Why has this concert seemingly been forgotten?
I fear that it is because it is not a London show..

They sent moi this:

Thank you for your e-mail regrading the postponed concert here on the 25th May.

We are still waiting for confirmation from Morrissey's promoters regarding the rescheduled date later this year - your tickets will be valid for the new date unless we get new instructions from the promoter. The originator of your ticket (City Hall, See Tickets or Ticketmaster) will be responsible for communicating any information regarding the new show to you.

with regards

It eased my mind for a second, thats really something..

Dawn X

I agree with you, Dawn, it is like the forgotten child.

Ideally, it would make sense to stick it in between Swindon and Bournemouth, since it's geographically in between, but that would mean five gigs in a row. Sadly, I don't see it happening, but I am holding on to hope.

Last edited:
I suspect more UK dates are to be announced for October into November, especially with the compilation "Swords" due out then? Sounds to me as if they are keeping Salisbury to one side for the moment while a tour is being built up?

Nice thought!

I don't want to tell tales out of school, but if I were you I'd keep October 21st free... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom