Somebody knows the setlist?

morrissey02

The more you ignore me...
Wich songs do you think Moz will be singing in his coming Gigs?

A load off ROTT, Still Ill, HSIN?, maybe Panic, First Of The Gang..., Irish Blood...

My current obsession is No One Can Hold A Candle To You. But I'm not holding out much hope of him doing that one ;)

A load off ROTT, Still Ill, HSIN?, maybe Panic, First Of The Gang..., Irish Blood...

My current obsession is No One Can Hold A Candle To You. But I'm not holding out much hope of him doing that one ;)

Damn i would love that so much as well!!!

well my friend - who tunes the lads instruments during rehearsals - says moz and the boys are practicing a lot of viva hate, kill uncle, vauxhall and i songs...plus a few more smiths tunes and 6 or so songs he never heard before. new songs perhaps?

plus my other friend's mom is morrissey's maid...and she told my friend who told me that morrissey has been trying new vocal techniques while singing in the shower...so expect to be surprised. apparently she also has proof morrissey trims his pubic hair. maids do know these things.

i have a lot of friends in high places (or in the case of the maid...in lowly but close places). trust me :cool:

p.s. oh, did you hear...Johny Marr is joining Moz on stage at the manchester show.

Last edited:
plus my other friend's mom is morrissey's maid...and she told my friend who told me that morrissey has been trying new vocal techniques while singing in the shower...so expect to be surprised. apparently she also has proof morrissey trims his pubic hair. maids do know these things.

he's so wooly, i don't see how you could tell unless you were picking through the hairs in his drain...

as long as he plays "there is a light" and "everyday is like sunday" and "hairdresser on fire" im happy with the setlist

as long as he plays "there is a light" and "everyday is like sunday" and "hairdresser on fire" im happy with the setlist

then you would have liked 2004.

If he doesn't do November Spawned a Monster there will be tears!

I know a guy who plays darts with the guy who cut Morrissey's hair in 'The Importance Of Being Morrissey' who still texts Boz from time to time and apparently they'll definitely be playing Handsome Devil, Nowhere Fast and Alma Matters................

I reckon it'll be much the same playlist as the ROTT tour, maybe throwing in a track from Vauxhall.

Nowhere Fast

This is another I'd love to hear

And I'd like another anti-vivisection outburst, followed by a rendition of Meat Is Murder, please :D

I would like to hear about 5 songs from Rott:
Killed me, youngest, pigsty, future, work of art.

4 smiths: Nowhere fast, handsome devil, i know it's over, stop me.

Old Solo:
Maudlin, Our frank, Jack the ripper, we'll let you know, i know it's gonna happen, now my heart, reader, alma or trouble, first of the gang, irish

MORE OLD SOLO STUFF PLEASE!

well i wonder
trouble loves me
i am hated for loving
speedway
driving your girlfriend home
bengali in platform
ordinary boys
dear god please help me
christian dior
you have killed me
at last i am born