Morrissey Central "Somewhere near Leeds." (July 11, 2023)

unnamed-1.jpg

Brendan Buckley (drums), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar), Camila Grey (keyboard). Juan Galeano (bass) and Morrissey (bagpipes) are not in this picture - by choice.

So these four are running round the country having a gay old time, while Morrissey stays at his London hotel getting smashed on vodka and penning letters to newspapers about dolphins.
Just because the band is somewhere near Leeds doesn't mean that Morrissey is.

Last edited:
So these four are running round the country have a gay old time, while Morrissey stays at his London hotel getting smashed on vodka and penning letters to newspapers about dolphins.
Just because the band is somewhere near Leeds doesn't mean that Morrissey is.

true, I heard he’s back in L.A.

Looks like they are in the Bolton Abbey area to me. I know that Morrissey likes the Devonshire Arms there.

yes, hope. But remember… in world Moz, circumstances are usually ‘unforeseen’.

btw, where’s Juan? recovering? or simply not present?
Unforeseen. Of course! 😆 I don't believe that for a second. Either way I'm enjoying a gig, so it's all good.

Last edited:
if weather is anything like it is this evening then take your brollies, its that manky damp summer showery weather again - for me - looking at the setlist and £130 for 2 tickets, during the week plus an unpaid day off work then giving this one a miss - went to the dome in sept and loved it - hope this one is just as good for the people in attendance - have fun everyone

View attachment 92903

Brendan Buckley (drums), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar), Camila Grey (keyboard). Juan Galeano (bass) and Morrissey (bagpipes) are not in this picture - by choice.

Just leaving. First stop Salford Lads club tomorrow then onto the square. Have hungry hungry hippos in my bag in the event of cancellation. Viva Moz.

juangaleanotoro-11072023-0001.jpg
camgrey-11072023-0001.jpg

Via IG stories.

There's a motley crew for ya! ;)

So, the more Camila drinks the older Jesse looks?? Well, this must cease immediately! She needs to get on the wagon...but then again she's probably in the wrong band for that to happen! :D :D

I'm joking of course, as Jesse looks good (and so do the kids). He's now 'The Boz' in the band though...the elder musician and 'director'. He looks the part.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom