Stockton, CA - Bob Hope Theatre (May 26, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Maladjusted / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far Off Places / People Are The Same Everywhere / Black Cloud / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Action Is My Middle Name / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / I Know It's Over / Speedway // Panic

set list provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey at Bob Hope Theater | Stockton, California | 5/26/2012 - The Rock Subculture Journal. Review, photos, videos by Jason DeBord. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photo posted from terrywarona / Instagram. Link posted by CrystalGeezer:

stockton.jpg

Last edited:
Last night Morrissey dug deep into his history and soul and delivered a spell casting blast to the past and the present. Band mates were in top form. Those of you who
were there last night you just witnessed history!!! Great comment about traveling through Bakersfield. Long may you and your band mates live. And I know it is late but Happy Birthday!!!! Cheers...

how soon is now was so perfect......... jesus christ probably the best i've heard, his voice was so perfect and the instruments sounded so well....... i grabbed his hand twice im so happy about that, but some dude kicked me out when i was about to jump for the stage lol :(
what an awesome show, we were all so close to him and he did an outstanding job!
i just wished he had sing there is a light that never goes out and first of the gang to die.. but it doesnt even matter, everything was perfect, hes the best of the best, my second favorite artist of all times, next to david bowie.

Is anyone getting the feeling that this may be his last tour? He seemed really emotional last night.

Some great videos of this show. This one includes Boz's little dance at the end

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the way that it should be done...nice, gentle hugs!
Can't wait for Moz's list of favorite shows, because this will be up there for sure.
Probably the best show I've seen in years. Perfect energy and crowd was very respectful.
Well done Stockton!!!!:thumb:

Last edited:
Show was EPIC lol had 2 seats orch row E the pit opened up and we just sang and sreamed and cried... The most awesome concert I've been to, his eyes were so captivating... Oh and wu bumrushed the stage, the security guard threw me on the ground and i bruised my butt cheek... And almost passed out of the dehydration lol awesome!

Show was EPIC lol had 2 seats orch row E the pit opened up and we just sang and sreamed and cried... The most awesome concert I've been to, his eyes were so captivating... Oh and wu bumrushed the stage, the security guard threw me on the ground and i bruised my butt cheek... And almost passed out of the dehydration lol awesome!

Another satisfied customer after Stockton. No wonder he's all smiles too. Love Spreads...:D

Some great videos of this show. This one includes Boz's little dance at the end

that is the first time i saw Moz ever pick up a chick. he must have been in a good mood giving full on hugs. i like how he dissed that last dude. that should teach him not to wear a moz shirt and then ask for a hug

During the silent part in Speedway I think he sang a little bit of the lurverly tune If Love Were All, written by Noel Coward (see info under video)

(and which Moz of yore pinched a line from...!!)

During the silent part in Speedway I think he sang a little bit of the lurverly tune If Love Were All, written by Noel Coward (see info under video)

(and which Moz of yore pinched a line from...!!)

Good spot. You found, found, found it. :thumb:

P.

I thought of one other notable set of events from last night. 2 or 3 times, Boz Boorer, upon noticing a commotion in the pit, floated over and leered in a voyeuristic manner. This happened when someone tried to get on stage and was involved in light melee with security. It happened when Moz through his shirt into the crowd and folks fought for it. It seemed Boz had this "I'm looking at a traffic accident" creepy leer.

Last edited:
Is anyone getting the feeling that this may be his last tour? He seemed really emotional last night.

Minneapolis, circa 1991. "This is the last song I will ever sing." Drops mic. Walks off stage.

Rumors were rampant then, still. Moz will be performing in another 20 years, he'll play later in life than Leonard Cohen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom