Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Smiler With Knife / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I’m Not A Man / Meat Is Murder / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by @Intl_Playboy /Twitter. Link posted by an anonymous person

• Photo by sluytershobarttown / Instagram . Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney4.jpg

Last edited:
Saturday and Sunday were amazing concerts Loved both sets. Was a bit of a soft encore with now my heart is full. No shirt rip tonight.
Did meet Chris Isaak at the concert. Claims he's a massive Morrissey fan

View attachment 34251

when you listen to songs like lie to me its very clear that chris is a giant fan. cool guy as well so glad you got to meet him. I agree, now my heart is full is kinda soft in that respect and not my fav song but I guess its a crowd pleaser and a nice sentimental way to end four consecutive shows. as to Gustavo (hate this new mix of spell check and auto correct) hed better be kept around as his influence on world peace was stupendous to me. the drum beat in staircase sorta kills the song for me a bit but Gustavo recuse it for me like hes an old hand.

So that WAS Chris Issac!! I saw him to and had to do a double take. Was too shy to say hello so we smiled at each other and that was that!

Definitely can tell Chris Isaak is a huge fan from his music.

Did anyone hear what was said that ticked Moz off in the encore? Moz kept saying 'what do you want' and let an almighty loud 'Jesus' out!

Morrissey was about to say something nice like "If the earth, as in the world ever..." then some obnoxious fan yells out COME ON MORRISSEY!!! or something like that. Then Morrissey walks over to fan and says "What do you want? Tell me and I'll give it to you" then walks away from edge of stage and says "Jesus!" then sings encore.

I must say that Morrissey said all of that with a smile on his face. It was in no way done in anger, well maybe a little frustration but he was in good spirits all night.

Just another moron who thinks he or she needs to be heard.

Last edited:
I went to the last concert and sat in the side box right next to the stage. I did feel like he ended the set abruptly, and as he exited a stage guy threw a towel over him. Dunno if I'm looking too much into it.

You are reading too much into it. I was was in one of those boxes too. Every show ended like that. Did you not notice on that night Morrissey bowing his head by himself to each side of the theatre?

Morrissey was about to say something nice like "If the earth, as in the world ever..." then some obnoxious fan yells out COME ON MORRISSEY!!! or something like that. Then Morrissey walks over to fan and says "What do you want? Tell me and I'll give it to you" then walks away from edge of stage and says "Jesus!" then sings encore.

I must say that Morrissey said all of that with a smile on his face. It was in no way done in anger, well maybe a little frustration but he was in good spirits all night.

Sounds like the usual hissy fit diva bitch-script. Has he learned nothing from his Corpsetarian/Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud come-uppances?

best

'The Archivist'

White Light/White Heat/White Noise

f*** Morrissey.
f*** BrummieBoy

Etc

Smithfield Sq after the Patti Smith seance at Kilmainham

LOOOOL!

It was a guy who kept shouting. And Morrissey was annoyed. After he said 'Jesus' he said 'Forget It'. I'm guessing that is why there was no shirt toss. Before he left he gave several bows to the audience.

The set list seems to have had month changes each night. I think he did a different encore and he did stop me if you think you've heard this one before in the middle of the set on the Tuesday

He should stop trying to be clever talking bollocks really, just get on with it, I'm surprised he didn't order the house lights up and have Boz and co pacing up and down looking for the culprit. In fact I'm surprised he felt safe enough to finish the performance.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He should stop trying to be clever talking bollocks really, just get on with it, I'm surprised he didn't order the house lights up and have Boz and co pacing up and down looking for the culprit. In fact I'm surprised he felt safe enough to finish the performance.

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Exactly! The same cry-baby whinging we saw in Poland. What an eejit! Bet he can't wait for Patti Smith to snuff it so he can do his chancer bollix of trying to claim her legacy as part of his 'mystique', just like he did with Lou. Patti eulogised Lou and all da Ramones last night at Kilmainham. Morrissey can f*** off with his bullshit. So can 'BrummieBoy'. They both full of it. I've got the power to trash both of them. LOL!

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
Smithfield Dublin

- - - Updated - - -

"don't talk to me about people who are 'nice'"

180!

f*** Sydney, full of Bogans on Fosters singing along to Plastic Paddy Morrissey, sounds a total nightmare.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
Smithfield Square Dublin

Exactly! The same cry-baby whinging...

Another classic of self-awareness from Bummie who fails to realise how his own posts are regarded on here.

I wonder how Bummie's articles for the national press and/or music magazines are coming along. Everyone knows that the "Morrissey needs to be challenged" line is bullshit if he intends to confine his so-called "challenges" to a website where pretty much everyone thinks Bummie's a narcissistic wanker.

Why is this nonsense allowed in gig threads? This is a place to talk about the show, not have to scroll through the king troll BB's self indulgent ramblings.

Why is this nonsense allowed in gig threads? This is a place to talk about the show, not have to scroll through the king troll BB's self indulgent ramblings.

Well to coin a phrase by Lord CrankFraud himself " because we must ! "
If Silly Steven has something clever to say I suggest he gets his arse on the Alan Carr show, Question time or similar type of show. Oh yes and carry a spare wheel and a jack on the covered wagon ffs !
Come on Steven ! Let's here what you gotta say, it's time you faced the music sunshine.

Also note the F Y F Festival is still NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY just like Glastonbury.

Another classic of self-awareness from Bummie who fails to realise how his own posts are regarded on here.

I wonder how Bummie's articles for the national press and/or music magazines are coming along. Everyone knows that the "Morrissey needs to be challenged" line is bullshit if he intends to confine his so-called "challenges" to a website where pretty much everyone thinks Bummie's a narcissistic wanker.

"BrummieBoy" is in rehearsals for his own show, he's hardly likely to waste time *debating* the Corpsetarian/Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud of 33 years standing called "Morrissey" is he? Every journalist in the UK knows who BB is and if you think they'd be mad enough to take him on, you probably think Morrissey would also have the guts to go face-to-face with the Uber-Brummie BCFC Overlord. Ain't gonna happen...just as it didn't happen in 76 at Bogarts when BB told Lydon and McClaren to f*** off with their gormless Sub-Sabbath Sex Pistols riffs. Come to Brum, expect to get away with calling the Sabbath legions "hippies"? What did the fools do then? Erased the gig from the history books but silly little fan-boys like The Prefects were also there so it's all up on YouTube now. BB was working in the German Bier Kellar beneath, he was f***ing every single thing that moved so only popped in for a few songs to *rolleyes* at the mash-up remix of Richard Hell and the rest of the NYC real Year Zero. And, of course, Morrissey couldn't be bothered to jump a train from Piccadilly to Brum could he? Though he managed it to see Patti Smith at the Odeon, then slept on the train station platform..... believe that nonsense you'll believe anything. If BB doesn't fess up about THE WHOLE THING then some of us are gonna get nasty. If he thinks he can walk on stage on 9/11/2016 and do some Micheal Jackson/Bob Marley peace'n'love shit he's in for big trouble. He was acting all regal at Kilmainham as the usual suspects tried the meet'n'greet shit. I've had enough of it. If he doesn't release #VegAnarchyInTheUK and #WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann straight off then it's all going to get messy. I've heard the demos, the new ones: mad Swedish techno shit. f*** that! Either he does the PunkProgRockabilly shit or he better not even dare.

He answered all this shit when he was on the planet. He's gone now and an even more insane iteration has materialised. I don't even know his/it's name, but it's not Sharon, I thought that was the sting in the tale, but it's not. We're off to Copenhagen tomorrow, missed the flight today after #PattiSmith #DogsOfDublin megahangover with Kevin Shields and the rest of those clowns, but it's all good. Is that enough of an answer? Not that I give a f***.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
[white light-white heat-white noise: f*** Morrissey. f*** BrummieBoy]

- - - Updated - - -

Why are gigs by Morrissey allowed is a much more sensible question. Haven't there been enough of them over the last 3 decades? Longer than a Civil Service career. Give the man a gold watch and tell him to f*** off. Send this to #OffTopic Like I give a shit.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
Dublin

- - - Updated - - -

Well to coin a phrase by Lord CrankFraud himself " because we must ! "
If Silly Steven has something clever to say I suggest he gets his arse on the Alan Carr show, Question time or similar type of show. Oh yes and carry a spare wheel and a jack on the covered wagon ffs !
Come on Steven ! Let's here what you gotta say, it's time you faced the music sunshine.

Also note the F Y F Festival is still NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY just like Glastonbury.

LOLOLOL!

Back
Top Bottom