T'ai Chi anyone?

Yes! And eat toast and reflect upon how like the 70's it is these days!

Yes!

And wear some bell-bottom trousers and shirts with huge collars!

And yell "Go on Beauty!" at the telly at the tops of our voices with mouths full of toast!

Hurrah!

I'm in! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
Trouble is Ghostie we'd have to be in bed by 8...what with it being a school night and all! :(

Love Alma xxx

Ha! Indeed. I always used to associate watching BB with the last of the weekend and the music used to make me a bit wistful because there was bloody school the next day:mad:

ha,indeed but if things keep headin the way they are it'll be that and porridge for the next while...does it even exist anymore?

Oh yes, hot, beefy, Chris Bonnington Bovril is still out there.

Porridge is great, I have it every morning.

Ha! Indeed. I always used to associate watching BB with the last of the weekend and the music used to make me a bit wistful because there was bloody school the next day:mad:

Me too!...I had to have my bath and hair wash after Black Beauty and then my Dad used to attack me with a fine toothed metal comb! :mad:

Love Alma xxx

Good for you, alma! Have fun :) My sister-in-law recently began taking it and loves it & showed me some moves. I had no idea what I was doing, but had fun and would actually like to learn it. Without the wine, next time. ;):D

Good for you, alma! Have fun :) My sister-in-law recently began taking it and loves it & showed me some moves. I had no idea what I was doing, but had fun and would actually like to learn it. Without the wine, next time. ;):D

T'ai Chi?...WITHOUT wine?...you know I don't think I'll bloody well bother! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Back
Top Bottom