tell us about the last Film you saw

you people need to watch more movies, its fun :)
now for today, I I laid around, ate a whole pizza, drank 2 liters of Coca-Cola
and watched:
BourneIdentityfilm.jpg

gr8
then
Bourne_supremacy_ver2.jpg

only OK, they killed Franka P, its hard for me to ever get behind that :o
& finally
BournePoster.jpg

I liked it almost as the first one and well
009.jpg

Julia Styles got to show off her dreaminess a little in this one :love:
especially when she dyed her hair black :horny:

200px-Shutterislandposter.jpg

Shutter Island - Leo DiCaprio plays a federal agent sent to a mental institute to investigate the disappearance of one of the patients. A really good cast, directed by Scorsese along with a creepy setting - what could go wrong? Well, it was way too long for one, and the outcome was just too predictable, it kept going round in circles. Some nice touches and a good score, but only an average film. Disappointing.

200px-ILoveYouPhillipMorrisMP.jpg

I Love You, Phillip Morris - Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor star in the true story of a professional conman who meets the love of his life in prison. I wasn't sure about this when I saw the trailer, but it turned out to be really funny in places and an amazing story. Lots of gay content. Definitely worth a look.

Shutter Island - Leo DiCaprio plays a federal agent sent to a mental institute to investigate the disappearance of one of the patients. A really good cast, directed by Scorsese along with a creepy setting - what could go wrong? Well, it was way too long for one, and the outcome was just too predictable, it kept going round in circles. Some nice touches and a good score, but only an average film. Disappointing.

Does he wake up and it was all a dream? :straightface:

200px-ILoveYouPhillipMorrisMP.jpg

I Love You, Phillip Morris - Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor star in the true story of a professional conman who meets the love of his life in prison. I wasn't sure about this when I saw the trailer, but it turned out to be really funny in places and an amazing story. Lots of gay content. Definitely worth a look.

Those are the last two I saw as well, I enjoyed both.
Shutter Island had a good creepy atmosphere and good performances.
I Love You Philip Morris was really funny in places, and a great story.

i've seen three movies in three days. i was pretty stoned for all three. repo men was bloody great and gory, and all the acting was good. remember me was the second saddest movie i've ever seen. pattinson needs to play morrissey in the smiths bioflick that will never be made. he reminds me of james dean in this flick. alice in wonderland was cool because i was high and it was in 3D.

24 hour party people. the best line is in the last scene when god tells tony wilson it's a pity he didn't sign the smiths.

She's Out Of Your League.

Sucked. :straightface: Proof a we'll-tell-you-when-to-laugh-and-be-sad soundtrack can ruin a movie, and overacting. I turned to my friends and asked if we could move over to Hot Tub Time Machine because we were looking for something brainless, this was just dumb. It was like ten formula "comedy" movies all slapped together and honestly maybe had potential but bleh.

Last edited:
She's Out Of Your League.

Sucked. :straightface: Proof a we'll-tell-you-when-to-laugh-and-be-sad soundtrack can ruin a movie, and overacting. I turned to my friends and asked if we could move over to Hot Tub Time Machine because we were looking for something brainless, this was just dumb. It was like ten formula "comedy" movies all slapped together and honestly maybe had potential but bleh.

i'm really sorry to ignore your overall point, because i have had almost the exact same sentiments about other movies, but all i could take out from what you just said is that there exists a movie called hot tub time machine. i'm sure it's shit and not as fantasticredible as the title suggests, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. i guess i'm out of the shit movie loop. :tears:

now, back to chatroulette.

Just saw Hot Tub Time Machine.

:thumb:

Now would you like for me to break down it's symbolic significance? :p :straightface:

No really, go see it, good fun.

On the off-chance that anyone has seen 'The Hurt Locker', I have a query. :blushing: My sole incentive for watching this film is the fact that Guy Pearce is in it, but I've heard that...
he dies early on.
Ahem.
I'm vacuous, I'm shallow. I don't really want to watch it if this is true. Can anybody help me? :o

I watched the horror movie "Inside" the other day. It was SO gory that I had problems with it, but I hear a lot of people love that. (I like spooky movies more than gory movies.) Also, there are a few parts in it that just would/could never happen, so I had to overlook those things a little more than I would have liked. Still, as horror movies go it was pretty good and I recommend it to anyone who likes gore and twists.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom