"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends...how many times have you read it?
Ummm quite a few, I’m sort of hearing a South American voice in my head when I read it. Or possibly SouthPark.

..interesting. I dont think all the shows are sold out if Broadway Direct is any indication... maybe the "sold out presale" is a good marketing tool... one can say the "sold out" all the presale seats?

Is it bad of me to laugh every time I read this? It feels wrong yet strangely also feels right.
do you even know what your laughing at.do you even know who quando is.

Only way it’s sold out is because bots bought the tickets. Plenty available on resellers.

...but the Moorissey camp is happy to declare victory, whilst fans get hammered in the anus.

Get a clue.

do you even know what your laughing at.do you even know who quando is.
I'm not laughing at Quando, I'm laughing at the phrase. It's just funny how I read it. Viva could've used it anywhere and I'd find it funny, I don't even know why, for some reason he makes me chuckle. Do I wish Quando a speedy recovery from their illness? Of course I do, I'm not a f***en sadist.

Only way it’s sold out is because bots bought the tickets. Plenty available on resellers.

...but the Moorissey camp is happy to declare victory, whilst fans get hammered in the anus.

Get a clue.

:rolleyes:
Maybe you should PM Skinny and Surface and let them know re sellers are a racist bunch.:lbf:

I'm not laughing at Quando, I'm laughing at the phrase. It's just funny how I read it. Viva could've used it anywhere and I'd find it funny, I don't even know why, for some reason he makes me chuckle. Do I wish Quando a speedy recovery from their illness? Of course I do, I'm not a f***en sadist.

Godspeed Quando.

Back
Top Bottom