The Footy Thread

Revie was talented but a cheat, I'll be Clough over Revie any day. Thanks.

Real football people know Brian was a genius. What a guy.

On Leeds

On getting hammered at Brighton

On Arsenal's record unbeaten run

A condensed mixture

Last edited by a moderator:
Revie was talented but a cheat, I'll be Clough over Revie any day. Thanks.

Real football people know Brian was a genius. What a guy.

On Leeds

On getting hammered at Brighton

On Arsenal's record unbeaten run

A condensed mixture

He was a character without doubt but his achievements do not match the truly great managers in any way shape or form. Your mention of him here actually made me realise how little he won because over the years all that has been said about him made it sound like he won a lot more. Clough is that sort of bloke you call "an original" and every village have those type of characters that go their own way and are impossible to deal with. I can see why you identify with him cause you are an original as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a man who took over at Nottingham Forest with them struggling at the bottom of the 2nd Division, took them up in his first full season, won the 1st Division in his first season up there, then won the European Cup, then retained the European Cup didn't match the achievements of the truly great managers in any way shape or form. This after taking over at Derby and almost performing exactly the same feat, of taking over them while they were struggling in the 2nd Division, taking them straight up and winning the title. The only difference being Derby County were knocked out of the European Cup semi-final thanks to a crooked ref. These are completely unmatched achievements anywhere in the game of football.

Honestly, you're a f***ing idiot.

So a man who took over at Nottingham Forest with them struggling at the bottom of the 2nd Division, took them up in his first full season, won the 1st Division in his first season up there, then won the European Cup, then retained the European Cup didn't match the achievements of the truly great managers in any way shape or form.

In a word, YES!

In a word, YES!

Die_Hard_Autograph_Collector_Begs_Jessica_Biel_to_Roll_down_the_Window_after_the_TIFF_08_Premiere_of_Easy_Virtue.jpg

I never sign autos but nice try!

You're the sad middle aged f***er hanging around football grounds, pushing kids out the way to get your fave footy players' autographs. Unable to talk about football because you're mental age is six and if something doesn't centre around Man U then it must be shit. Going on about total football because you've got a Dutch manager and next year when your boss is Paraguayan then it'll be Paraguayan football that's the centre of the Universe. hahaha, hahaha

#Lol@you

You're the sad middle aged f***er hanging around football grounds, pushing kids out the way to get your fave footy players' autographs. Unable to talk about football because you're mental age is six and if something doesn't centre around Man U then it must be shit. Going on about total football because you've got a Dutch manager and next year when your boss is Paraguayan then it'll be Paraguayan football that's the centre of the Universe. hahaha, hahaha

#Lol@you

That was me the other anon here and that is a misunderstanding on your part. It goes back to the story about Roy Keane and the Roy's keen single and I was at the Cliff not for autos but to hold up the single cd cover to see what reaction I would get from Keano and I sure did get one as he did not seem impressed at all. From his reaction it was clear what the single cover was about and I am sure he got stick from the other players and his friends and maybe his family.

I met David Beckham and he was concerned that the people at the back was squeezing this poor old lady to death so we all moved to the side to let her through and I admire Becks for caring so much but he was and is a very shy man.

You have claimed to be a fan of one club then another and once you claimed to work with football as a coach for kids and from my experience grown men working with kids tend to give us headlines we wished we had not read.

I have no opinion on Clough whatsoever so cannot add to that debate between the pair of ya.

I heard that Nottingham Forest fans murderd 96 scousers at Hillsboro and that it made Robin Hood leave the forest but Marion is here under the name Charlie Cheswick.

"When I park the bus tactically when my kids play it means I parked the missus cause she is bigger than the goal"

---Charlie Chestnut

#Lol@you

English age fascist, now that is a first!

I must have been the youngest middle aged man ever at 25. Envy is an ugly thing it really is.

LOL

That was me the other anon here and that is a misunderstanding on your part. It goes back to the story about Roy Keane and the Roy's keen single and I was at the Cliff not for autos but to hold up the single cd cover to see what reaction I would get from Keano and I sure did get one as he did not seem impressed at all. From his reaction it was clear what the single cover was about and I am sure he got stick from the other players and his friends and maybe his family.

I met David Beckham and he was concerned that the people at the back was squeezing this poor old lady to death so we all moved to the side to let her through and I admire Becks for caring so much but he was and is a very shy man.

You have claimed to be a fan of one club then another and once you claimed to work with football as a coach for kids and from my experience grown men working with kids tend to give us headlines we wished we had not read.

I have no opinion on Clough whatsoever so cannot add to that debate between the pair of ya.

You're a different anon IP hash:3f28826aca to the other anon IP hash:3f28826aca that was pretending to know about Clough but also knew f*** all?

Are there two lunatics living in the same house?

As for the other stuff, it makes as much bearing on reality as everything else you write, i.e. none whatsoever.

I think it's just one Lunatic.

*From his reaction it was clear he knew what the single cover was about.

You're a different anon IP hash:3f28826aca to the other anon IP hash:3f28826aca that was pretending to know about Clough but also knew f*** all?

As for the other stuff, it makes as much bearing on reality as everything else you write, i.e. none whatsoever.

Whoa, he'll have your home address next as that is how stalkers and paedos work.

Now he admits he smokes hash as well so this is getting worse for sure.

Let me end the debate here by saying this:

Brian Clough has been dead for 10 years, end of.

Greetings from the LTLF Forest Forum, Forest Fans.net, Vital Nottingham Forest.

Same type of disagreement with other people and very bitter views and loads of clues as to why someone behaves the way he does. Some claims here do not match what was said at other websites and others question his knowledge.

Greetings from the LTLF Forest Forum, Forest Fans.net, Vital Nottingham Forest.

Same type of disagreement with other people and very bitter views and loads of clues as to why someone behaves the way he does. Some claims here do not match what was said at other websites and others question his knowledge.

So now you're posting from a different place and conversing with yourself. Hilarious. What a loony though.

Nice try, HTH though, I don't go on LTLF, Vital Forest, etc, never have.

Why would forum user's question each others' knowledge? f***ing fruitloop.

Back
Top Bottom