Morrissey Central "THE KID’S A LOOKER" (October 24, 2023)

THE KID’S A LOOKER

unnamed-5.jpg

God, don't remind me of that song. I've spent the past decade trying to forget it. :sick:

Vile song.
Even more vile to use a baby to advertise such a song and his egotistical self.
100% horrible man.

wee boys looking cool,like his bunnet.

I though boss baby was sort of ugly to be honest...
are you new around these parts,for your 41 posts you have a lot to say for yourself.

I wonder if this is the same cutie who was on Central on 18th May (or his twin).

Oddly, I was just thinking about this song yesterday – whether or not it is better than Sure Enough The Telephone Rings

After long consideration, I think it's about the same

Not sure associating song titles with images is any real type of 'advertising'.
The song was a digital download from 2013.
There probably won't be an 'upsurge' in sales as a result...
FWD.

? Isn't it just the usual Central post as in "found a cute baby pic with M shirt on the internet" and then pair it with a song title=absolutely no deeper meaning? Business back to usual at Central

Oddly, I was just thinking about this song yesterday – whether or not it is better than Sure Enough The Telephone Rings

After long consideration, I think it's about the same
That’s very harsh on the latter, which is at least amusing.

I think when a pop star starts writing songs about their opinions on other pop stars and/or the business it represents some kind of dark omen: simmering feuds when it occurred with The Smiths. Too much time in silk pyjamas, in the case of The Kid’s a Looker. And a fatal unfamiliarity with the ‘Settings > Sounds & Haptics’ options, in the instance of ‘Sure Enough…’.

Back
Top Bottom