The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

I knew you would come back with the mickey mouse Scottish thing....where is Hugh?? :D

I am biased cus I am going to marry samaras :horny:

Torres2DM0209_468x313.jpg

I HATE Torres. :tears:
I'll never hear the end of this when The Beast arrives.

Good job it is a long journey home;)

PLEASE Pompey,...... dont sack Donkey Adams yet:eek:
Leave it until after City's victory at Fratton Park next Saturday:guitar:
Otherwise a new manager will come in and the players will all of a sudden be able to win:(

Jukebox Jury

I HATE Torres. :tears:
I'll never hear the end of this when The Beast arrives.

Apart from a couple of mistakes Portsmouth actually played pretty well today. When you look at the team sheet there is no way they should be down there with the Stokes and West Broms of the world. That Belhadj looks very good.

Apart from a couple of mistakes Portsmouth actually played pretty well today. When you look at the team sheet there is no way they should be down there with the Stokes and West Broms of the world. That Belhadj looks very good.

I agree, we've got an ex defender as a 'manager',
and we can't defend!
Brilliant.
It's Wycombe all over again.

I agree, we've got an ex defender as a 'manager',
and we can't defend!
Brilliant.
It's Wycombe all over again.

I can't really see what Adams is doing wrong to be honest. The team selection seems fine and there should be enough quality in the side to win more games. On paper the defense is solid with Belhadj, Campbell, Distin and Hreidersson. He can't really be held responsible like stupid back passes from a striker.

I can't really see what Adams is doing wrong to be honest. The team selection seems fine and there should be enough quality in the side to win more games. On paper the defense is solid with Belhadj, Campbell, Distin and Hreidersson. He can't really be held responsible like stupid back passes from a striker.

Just strange how it rarely happened when the judas was in charge.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Adams sacked but I can see us heading the way of Charlton if we go down.

Just strange how it rarely happened when the judas was in charge.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Adams sacked but I can see us heading the way of Charlton if we go down.

Actually after having a peek at the squad, it seems that there is very little in the way of quality in midfield apart from Kranjčar. It seems the loss of Muntari and Diarra could well be the killer. Diarra used to protect your back four extremely well and he's now been replaced by Hayden Mullins, who is...well....crap

Actually after having a peek at the squad, it seems that there is very little in the way of quality in midfield apart from Kranjčar. It seems the loss of Muntari and Diarra could well be the killer. Diarra used to protect your back four extremely well and he's now been replaced by Hayden Mullins, who is...well....crap

and Kranjčar wants to go in the summer.
Happy days at shat on Park.

Fellow homeboys from England:

Not to send this thread into another direction, but what are your feelings on Ricky Hatton(if anyone gives a care about boxing)?

Just curious. I think with Mayweather Sr. in his corner, he has a GOOD shot at defeating Pacquiao come May. His defensive flaws could be corrected, cus looked a lot better when he fought Paulie Malignaggi. Another then that, he has the power/intensity for Pacquiao.

Am I crazy for thinking this boys?

Fellow homeboys from England:

Not to send this thread into another direction, but what are your feelings on Ricky Hatton(if anyone gives a care about boxing)?

Just curious. I think with Mayweather Sr. in his corner, he has a GOOD shot at defeating Pacquiao come May. His defensive flaws could be corrected, cus looked a lot better when he fought Paulie Malignaggi. Another then that, he has the power/intensity for Pacquiao.

Am I crazy for thinking this boys?

other than him being a Man City fan...... I couldnt give two hoots about Ricky / boxing.

Jukebox Jury

Some great saves by the lad from Donegal.

No disrespect to Shay Given, but this has to be one of the strangest signings in quite a while. He's a good shot-stopper and is fairly consistent but I can't see him being more valuable than Joe Hart, who has been great the last year or so. Of all the areas citeh needed to improve, goalkeeper wasn't really one. If they'd got someone to replace the lumbering oaf Richard Dunne or added some genuine quality in midfield they would have been far better off.

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom