"The Very Best of Morrissey" released (UK - April 25, 2011)

"The Very Best of Morrissey" is out now in the UK.

verybestof_300.jpg

Last edited:
He lies a lot and his actions speak louder than his words. Apart from this, how many of his friends and people who worked with him do you need to tell you that he is gay?

Besides there is a difference between intelligent and literate. Many people who are very literate and use these forums are not exactly the most intelligent.

kewpie being the Number 1 example of this

Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(
Dear True Friends of Morrissey, this does not pertain to you. To the rest of you creatons and miscreants, who cares if Morrissey is gay. What about Morrisseys music, which after 25 years continues to be past perfection. All the answers you desire are located in the lyrics of Morrisseys tunes. As for yet another re-reissue ? Well that's in the lyrics too of, "Paint a Vulgar Picture". Instead of tacless questions and comments and criticizing, maybe a "gentile tone of kindness", some "fumbling politeness" and a sincere "thank you" Morrissey for all the shows, records, songs, and lyrics that hit home. Dear Morrissey, now we know why you wrote,"The World Is Full of Crashing Bores"...I am NOT one.....Always Molly

Don't take too much offence...

It's just that I live in Libya and well that sort of thing is looked down upon here...his records have really lifted my spirits in these dark times whilst your countries invade us and take our oil...it's certainly a conundrum..?

yours hopefully...

Who cares where you live? You can't have an opinion of your own? His sexuality is not your business just as it is not mine. It's his music I love, not what he does behind closed doors. If his records have lifted your spirits in these "dark times" then you should get over your prejudice and enjoy them.

Who cares where you live? You can't have an opinion of your own? His sexuality is not your business just as it is not mine. It's his music I love, not what he does behind closed doors. If his records have lifted your spirits in these "dark times" then you should get over your prejudice and enjoy them.

Complete and utter nonesense. Most of his songs are about his world view including his sexuality and his religion. It is every person's right to reflect on this and make a decision if she wants to expose herself to this on constant repeat. And all of his fans and Morrissey agree that nobody should listen to his songs who do not agree with them on their views.

This thread is creeptastic. Thank you to the people who did review the album.

beau still owes me the hand in glove, original vinyl and stephane needs to stop taking credit for other people's efforts

Dear True Friends of Morrissey, this does not pertain to you. To the rest of you creatons and miscreants, who cares if Morrissey is gay. What about Morrisseys music, which after 25 years continues to be past perfection. All the answers you desire are located in the lyrics of Morrisseys tunes. As for yet another re-reissue ? Well that's in the lyrics too of, "Paint a Vulgar Picture". Instead of tacless questions and comments and criticizing, maybe a "gentile tone of kindness", some "fumbling politeness" and a sincere "thank you" Morrissey for all the shows, records, songs, and lyrics that hit home. Dear Morrissey, now we know why you wrote,"The World Is Full of Crashing Bores"...I am NOT one.....Always Molly

shut up, julia

"Shadows, keep away from my window view.
And sunrise, hurry on cause I don’t have time.
I gotta find my girl."

I would say these lines speaks for themselves. Morrissey has, through his lyrics, discretely hinted to both gay and straight attraction.

I gotta find my girl."

I would say these lines speaks for themselves. Morrissey has, through his lyrics, discretely hinted to both gay and straight attraction.

Doesn't mean anything, because he also sings that he despises women who marry to be looked after and at concerts he gives the most attention to women who live with men and are married to men because they are incapable to look after themselves and spend most of their day frinking and phantasising about him. One would think that he'd not look at them with his back, but yet they are the ones who are the ones for him. They come here and complain about their relationships a lot, but from his lyrics and interviews one would think that he'd be of the opinion that it is their own fault if they did not pick their guy wisely. He even puts such a woman on stage as support and is all fascinated by her. This latest thing, Mary Blub from Ireland is just another one of them.

Doesn't mean anything, because he also sings that he despises women who marry to be looked after and at concerts he gives the most attention to women who live with men and are married to men because they are incapable to look after themselves and spend most of their day frinking and phantasising about him. One would think that he'd not look at them with his back, but yet they are the ones who are the ones for him. They come here and complain about their relationships a lot, but from his lyrics and interviews one would think that he'd be of the opinion that it is their own fault if they did not pick their guy wisely. He even puts such a woman on stage as support and is all fascinated by her. This latest thing, Mary Blub from Ireland is just another one of them.

Rubbish! I don't think you've got adequate coverage for your claims. However you are a bit correct (cf. All The Lazy Dykes). And finally, how are we supposed to distinguish between all the so-called "anonymous" at this forum?

Rubbish! I don't think you've got adequate coverage for your claims. However you are a bit correct (cf. All The Lazy Dykes). And finally, how are we supposed to distinguish between all the so-called "anonymous" at this forum?

All The Lazy Dykes? rofl

Sorry, I just decided that I do not give a flying f*** about Morrissey lyrics anymore.

He lies a lot and his actions speak louder than his words. Apart from this, how many of his friends and people who worked with him do you need to tell you that he is gay?

Besides there is a difference between intelligent and literate. Many people who are very literate and use these forums are not exactly the most intelligent.

He loved Sandi Shaw at one point.....

I gotta find my girl."

The song is by Alexander Stenerud :Find my girl" (Eurovison 2009) not Morrissey.

The song is by Alexander Stenerud :Find my girl" (Eurovison 2009) not Morrissey.

Thank you. And here I was thinking that there might be A song that I did not know yet and most remarkably one with SUCH lyrics. :p

Oh do shut up with your endless tiresome drivel.

send me one will you, I will shut up, deal stalker:straightface:

cash no problem, not very keeen on i'net banking, well bankcards Ok, but
paypall or give yer bankacount nmbr to someone is like looking for trouble these days,
wish it was safe, well I'm not to blame

' and they say he's mentall' :crazy:

and the anonymous about the dark age, give me yer adress, and postall code
and I order a new fridge, kitchen, couch , well make it 2, LCD TV, and the newest music stereo music combination, and an alarm system, that will shut yer mouth a year of 15,
working for paying it, got the idea?

or they come to hand you a package and rob yer house,very popular lately with official suits from compannies

is that drivel?

not that's the credit card jungle we're living in, and easy to fool those great i'net sale companies

but no worries, I'm a nice celibate:lbf:

Last edited:
Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(
If you matters about some peoples sexuality, you are in problems. Morrissey is more than that and you don´t deserve to be his fan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom