"This Charming Morrissey – Gay Iconography" - Towleroad

This story was published earlier this month on Towleroad, a well-known gay news site.

I thought it would have made it to the front page by now.

This Charming Morrissey – Gay Iconography - Towleroad
by Bobby Hankinson
July 4, 2016 | 1:53pm

Excerpt:

There are certain commonalities shared across many of the big gay icons that come to mind. Our pop divas — like Gaga, Madonna and Cher, for example — thrive on over-the-top costuming and spectacle. Sex, excess and escapism are part of the appeal.

On the other end of the spectrum: Morrissey...

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy your creative spelling. It's not laziness, it's one step beyond spelling and you have to know how to spell perfectly to do that. Please, keep swimming against the "currant". Eventually, they will understand.
Primal scream therapy! That's something to give a try :eek:

Well as we know.... you can accompany a thirsty horse 2 water but you cant make it drink!

Last edited:
Yes, she was canadian. I've read Ann of Green Gables books series when I was a child with a handkerchief in my hand :cry: Netflix will release a show soon. Rifke is from Canada, she must know better about her.
i dont know anything about the author, unfortunately! ive seen the anne of green gables movies a million times though. enough to know that anne would be aghast at your spelling of ann without the 'e' :D

damn, now i feel like watching it. hmm do you think it's be okay if i called in sick to work to stay home and watch anne of green gables? :p

:D I knew something was missing and that was the "e". I know a lot of people with similar names, like Ann, Ana, Ana...., Anna, Hanna, etc. A popular name, indeed. Well, she was the mother of Mary.

I enjoy your creative spelling. It's not laziness, it's one step beyond spelling and you have to know how to spell perfectly to do that. Please, keep swimming against the "currant". Eventually, they will understand.
Primal scream therapy! That's something to give a try :eek:

Primal scream therapy, often used as an effective way 2 harmlessly release feeings of anger and or negative emotions ect were bye people are encouraged 2 scream and let it out, rather than keep it inside were it may build up and manifest.

Im glad you enjoy my spelling, Its sometimes usefull 2 put in the odd "mistake" just for good measure LOL :)... sorry!
Your not 2 bad yourself!

I mean what else could I possibly do!!!!

And thanks for your words ! :)

Duuno how many times ive edited this post, the "mistakes" were incredible even for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
primal scream ? oh just sing along to some early Yoko Ono records, it's much cheaper. ;)

Hey strange how u should mention Yoko ono both she and john lennon were prominent advocates of the therapy and said they both really benefited from it! ;)

Perhaps bull fighters may benefit from it 2, it may release there hate and anger instead of them taking it out on the poor bull !

Last edited:
yes human problems and from what I've read, heroin addiction,they were both looking for some help. But I don't think Yoko herself partook in the therapy,though John did.

I highly recommend both 'Plastic Ono Band' records. Amazing.

Hmmmm interesting, I didnt realise john lennon and yoko ono were herion addicts as im not familar with there life and work ect, we learn somthing new everyday!

They may of found the "fame and fortune" and the money ect really stressfull and turned 2 drugs as a way of coping.

Addiction can be a complex issue often requiring extreme care, attention and support ect, its not the addicts fault and of course are not 2 blame !!

Hmmmm interesting, I didnt realise john lennon and yoko ono were herion addicts as im not familar with there life and work ect, we learn somthing new everyday!

They may of found the "fame and fortune" and the money ect really stressfull and turned 2 drugs as a way of coping.

Addiction can be a complex issue often requiring extreme care, attention and support ect, its not the addicts fault and of course are not 2 blame !!
You must be either too young or tool old. Which one is it? How could you not know about Lennon being a heroin user? I am not Beatles fan by any means, but that much I know.
What is ect? Is it short for erect? You seem to be using it A LOT.o_O

You must be either too young or tool old. Which one is it? How could you not know about Lennon being a heroin user? I am not Beatles fan by any means, but that much I know.
What is ect? Is it short for erect? You seem to be using it A LOT.o_O

I knew he smoked pot and lots of it at times and dabbled in LSD and cocaine ect, but I wasnt aware he was a herion addict !
I may be very clever, but I dont know everything ya know!

yes, not to blame, especially those.... junkie burglars ! ;)

Point noted, aknowledged but not nesseserilly fully accepted ! ;)

Last edited:
Biebs YOU really are a redundant troll. Not one post to your name
but you continue in troll fashion to rate others posts without any insightful comments on your part. Why is this
?

Hey Keta,

Just following up on your investigation here. It appears when looking at the red (negative) and green (positive) ratings giving by the subject, it appears the majority aren't negative. I don't know how that will affect you current investigation of this elusive poster but hope this help as it was exculpatory.

2dgsyz4.jpg

Yes were well aware of what Kristeen said on stage live in concert but she didnt use the offensive graphic discriptions that u have here, and said so 2 the audience, as the audience was booing her and shouting disgracefull abuse at her shouting "get off the f***ing stage you f***ing pretender" ect so what do they expect !

But its not all a bed or roses In the music buieness, with exotic holidays, fast cars, wining and dining, nocturnal night time activites ect, far from it, a lot of hard work is needed 2 ya know!
Kristeen works hard at what she does, and deserves all the credit she gets, of course it comes easy and natural 2 her as she born 2 sing and make the wonderfull music that she does! :)

Offensive to whom? No she didn't use 'coarse language' but that silly bitch Morrissey still had a hissy fit worrying his parent's thought he was a fag. So he sacked her. What a wanker.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom