Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Wedding Bell Blues / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spent The Day In Bed / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by sdsuedehead

• Photos posted by @the_edge / Twitter (4 total). Link posted by Famous when dead

full
  • Morrissey still outspoken, but much more open as he ends Canadian boycott by Nick Krewen (4 stars, 1 photo) - The Star. Link posted by Famous when dead
  • Photos: Morrissey @ Sony Centre by David McDonald (15 total) - Aesthetic Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza.

full

Last edited:
True they won’t. But maybe a surprise or two along the way.

Wonder what song he’ll do for the Fallon show, any guesses?
The sarcastic In me says Everyday is like sunday(bc he plays it always,everywhere uuuuugggghh) but the historian in me ,lol,,,says wedding bell blue or lover to be

I preferred it pre social media, when you went to a gig and had no idea what the set list was going to be. Nowadays knowing what’s going to be played takes the excitement out of it.
Not for me, besides when you keep up with the tour to hear what the fans saw for each show it gives me a better knowledge of that years tour, for example the acceppella celine dion this may be a start of a trend that he does before every show of course different songs, also what he says in between songs interests me which you cant get unless someone writes about it, whether its commits on political views or whatever he did that last night. So little stuff like that, that changes from show to show . Personally is why I keep up ,also I keep up with what songs were played so I can burn cds of every song(1 of each, ) played on that particular tour . Which brings to mind why I was disappointed in playlist from last night.. they promoted posters and tickets with CALIFORNIA SON picture even teased us with some new songs, I just knew he would play 3 or 4 of new songs(lover to be,morning starship,twins(which would have been fantastic live) and WBB which by the grace of God got played. Then come out and show us a playlist that says bahahaha we are still on Low in High school 2017/2018 ..its the same ole SOS. Please understand I'm one of those fans where moz cant do anything wrong, and I'm excited about the tour but I'm ready to move forward with new tracks . I never thought I'd be so frustrated with him always playing Everyday,HSIN etc just to name a couple....and when he does play new songs it's hard to find any video bc so many fans tape the same songs HSiN, everyday. Sure it's there choice to video what they want, but look around there are 100000 of HSiN ,EIS of the songs.... AND if you know the playlist and can only record a few songs you can pick and choose better......just my opinion

Good God, though, Rifke, you would think after this length of time in the biz he would be able to improvise a little. One handed gestures. A little shimmying and twerking, mayhap. I saw Big Country in the 80s and Stuart Adamson had cracked a rib. The roadies just ran on and strapped him up and he carried on. I often think of that when I hear of Morrissey's hi t no-show drama.
That's nothing. Mick Jagger was decapitated in a piano throwing accident in the 90s and still made it on stage hours later, his head held on with a bandaid. No one noticed any difference in his performance.

I preferred it pre social media, when you went to a gig and had no idea what the set list was going to be. Nowadays knowing what’s going to be played takes the excitement out of it.

I often think this.
Great point

Well, I guess you should know.
Not true, as Jake waters GF was a hardcore Moz fan, 'Because we must' tat and all. (Well, stripper come hooker, according to the regulars)
Im not judging anyone but I always thought it was seedy how Jake didn't mind the mother of his child doing this stuff, it's not as if they needed the money.

Loved the show in Canada. Moz is in top shape

Not true, as Jake waters GF was a hardcore Moz fan, 'Because we must' tat and all. (Well, stripper come hooker, according to the regulars)
Im not judging anyone but I always thought it was seedy how Jake didn't mind the mother of his child doing this stuff, it's not as if they needed the money.

Loved the show in Canada. Moz is in top shape

Did U Know What Morrissey Said At The Opening ?!

36 hours straight posting about Morrissey. Good fees invoked?
"My sleep is none of your business..."
People complain when barrels are scraped during information droughts - guess it makes sense that they do the same when the opposite is true.
Feel free to add relevant content yourself - it's highly encouraged :)
FWD.

I'm very cosmopolitan, I am a Christian... I've heard of Faith Goldy...

Did U Know What Morrissey Said At The Opening ?!

He was singing part of My Heart Will Go On:
"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart will go on... "
Celine being quoted probably because she's Canadian.
Regards,
FWD.

At last, someone speaking scence,
We are not complaining, we just think it's time to change some, no a bunch, of songs ,that he has played forever especially if new material is available, hell if you want to listen to the same songs live . Save your money and put your DVD of WHO PUT THE M IN MANCHESTER in and play it over and over and over.......surely you are aware of how many studio Lps there are & singles with b-sides, lost tracks that need there due also that he has to choose from .....imagine what it would be like if he turned downs the lights and sang Its not your country, or started the show with a kick the bride , so many choices ,its endless, let's get away from the norm HSIN,EVERYDAY,SUEDEHEAD ETC. ITS TIME, ......as classy and excellent as he is I exspect him to do that for Broadway and USA,especially with the release of CALIFORNIA SON in less than a month. But Twins,Lover-to-be, are ready now,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom