TTY: Drum head Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666

Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666 - true-to-you.net

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

A drum head inscribed with a handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of the farmed animal sanctuary the Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey wrote in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction has been given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

The proceeds from the auction have gone to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

Related item:

You really are stupid, aren't you? Attempting to use Cognitive Shaming because you have ABSOLUTELY NO RETORT to the drubbing we have inflicted on Crank-Fraud Morrissey. You do recall he wrote a song called "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" and has spoken movingly of his mental health challenges which is admirable, unless he's just using that as another shock-prop, like his risible claims to be an Animal Liberationist. Go f*** yourself, bhops Or, y'know, sit down with a therapist and try and unravel why you are so enraged by the fact that a member of Morrissey's Audience is able to utterly debunk his claims of radicalism and destroy his reputation with a few simple keystrokes. Morrissey has invited his destruction and with the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year, he will face eternal ignominy. Stick your cult up your arse, bhops. Bye now! LOL!

best
BB watching the Tour De France whilst having fun with 'Morrissey Fans'.

Why do you try so hard to come across as a rude obnoxious c@@t, when the reality is, in real life you are not like that. Proof is in that guardian post where you helped the lady out with KB tickets. You posted a while back that your daughter reads your posts, why on earth would you subject your children to the filth that you spout?

Why do you try so hard to come across as a rude obnoxious c@@t, when the reality is, in real life you are not like that. Proof is in that guardian post where you helped the lady out with KB tickets. You posted a while back that your daughter reads your posts, why on earth would you subject your children to the filth that you spout?

Why do you suck fascist Irish cocks? Why are you returnng to off-topic-ness when you've been told off and told to sit on the naughty step? There is no 'real life'. There is no 'me'. I don't have a daughter, that was a joke. I'm alone, here in Mom's basement. I never went around Europe, I just sat here listening to Morrissey all day and all night. That's all I do. bhops is another turd, trying on the 'you're mental' malarkey. As if I give a flying f*** what anyone here thinks. What are you going to do? Turn up and tell the neighbours? Don't you think they already know all about me/her/them/it? And are in on the act? Now shut your stupid gob before another Irish fascist sticks his knob in it. Unless you have something to say about the Animal Sanctuary that Morrissey donated his drum head to, do NOT litter this thread again with your desperate attempts to be noticed. You have been noticed. You are a saddo and everybody is laughing at you. Goodbye Surface

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
[eating vegan ice-cream, watching the Tour De France, about to check on Morrissey's ticket sales again]

Why do you suck fascist Irish cocks? Why are you returnng to off-topic-ness when you've been told off and told to sit on the naughty step? There is no 'real life'. There is no 'me'. I don't have a daughter, that was a joke. I'm alone, here in Mom's basement. I never went around Europe, I just sat here listening to Morrissey all day and all night. That's all I do. bhops is another turd, trying on the 'you're mental' malarkey. As if I give a flying f*** what anyone here thinks. What are you going to do? Turn up and tell the neighbours? Don't you think they already know all about me/her/them/it? And are in on the act? Now shut your stupid gob before another Irish fascist sticks his knob in it. Unless you have something to say about the Animal Sanctuary that Morrissey donated his drum head to, do NOT litter this thread again with your desperate attempts to be noticed. You have been noticed. You are a saddo and everybody is laughing at you. Goodbye Surface

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
[eating vegan ice-cream, watching the Tour De France, about to check on Morrissey's ticket sales again]

Any reason why you are obsessed by Morrisseys ticket sales or are you lying about your dislike of him and worrying that you be all alone at Hammersmith?

Why do you tell lies all the time, you do have a daughter, you used to like to bake cakes with her,you took her to see Taylor Swift and she's off to Uni this summer. You also have a son.

I'll ask again, why do you reckon to be something you are not? Split personality? All this keyboard bullying you do is not you. Are you a short person and this makes you feel tall?

Why should I be told off, you are the one who infests this site with lies

You should put me on ignore, if you don't like what I post

Last edited:
Any reason why you are obsessed by Morrisseys ticket sales or are you lying about your dislike of him and worrying that you be all alone at Hammersmith?

Why do you tell lies all the time, you do have a daughter, you used to like to bake cakes with her,you took her to see Taylor Swift and she's off to Uni this summer. You also have a son.

I'll ask again, why do you reckon to be something you are not? Split personality? All this keyboard bullying you do is not you. Are you a short person and this makes you feel tall?

Why should I be told off, you are the one who infests this site with lies

You should put me on ignore, if you don't like what I post

You seem to be referring to 'BrummieBoy'. He died. He doesn't exist anymore. Keep up! You hilariously imagine that there is some congruence/confluence between pseudo-anonymous online Art Hound personas and The Real World. Futher, in your breathless idiocy, fuelled by The Obese Detective CG you think you have some sort of currency and power by referring to somebody/somthing called "Handy". However, being all mouth and no trousers you fail to walk the talk and actually challenge this dead/imaginary/half-real, half-dead entity/person/collective outside this site. Why is that? Are you afraid? Be very clear, we know who you are, your 'friends' here were very quick to pass on your data-trail. Stop being a pillock, if you want to be a have-a-go-hero, time to put down your pint of mild and actually step outside. Before you do so, consider why Morrissey has singularly failed to challenge 'BrummieBoy'. Do you seriously imagine he doesn't read EVERY SINGLE WORD written by he/she/it/they? Trust me, he does and shits himself, as he knows he's going to walk the plank on 9/11 next year when #VegAnarchyInTheUK *drops*. Your whole attempt at control and censorship is based on a delusional and false premise. You ludicrously imagine that you have some power to 'expose' someone or something yet lack the guts to even attempt it, knowing what retribution will result. You can't fail to notice how CG has sheepishly retired to the shadows and stopped feeding you nonsense via Private Messages. She quite clearly understands what trouble she is in and that with a flick of the pen, chaos and pain can be directed into her already troubled mid-brain. If she wants to bring the wrath of Viva Hate and Skylarker upon her, then she will return to the fray. Do not expect any support from her.

You suck fascist cock. You are a wanker. You have absolutely no power over me/her/us/them and you know it. The comical element of all this is that you still seriously believe you are communicating with a singular human personage, rather than a radical Art Terrorist clique. We eat dipsticks like you alive. Have no fear, should you cross the line we will do absolutely nothing for....weeks, months...years, then when you have 'moved on' from Morrissey and got a life, when you think you've got away with it, we will strike. There are many before you who paid the price, it's your choice if you want to be publicly exposed and shamed as a vapid troll. Be in no doubt that the person/people you think you're policing with your absurd detective work mock and jeer at your antics and would dance upon your public grave of humiliation were you ever stupid enough to translate your keyboard warrior fake bravado into any coherant real-life challenge. Nobody here gives a f*** what a fascist cocksucker like you thinks and nobody here will join your risible crusade to 'expose' BB in real life. BB doesn't exist. Your absurdities just prove how successful our Ultimate Troll Challenge has been. Thanks for playing, now f*** off and suck some smegmatic Irish fascist cocks on that blog you quoted from. Lulz....

best
TGOBB

You seem to be referring to 'BrummieBoy'. He died. He doesn't exist anymore. Keep up! You hilariously imagine that there is some congruence/confluence between pseudo-anonymous online Art Hound personas and The Real World. Futher, in your breathless idiocy, fuelled by The Obese Detective CG you think you have some sort of currency and power by referring to somebody/somthing called "Handy". However, being all mouth and no trousers you fail to walk the talk and actually challenge this dead/imaginary/half-real, half-dead entity/person/collective outside this site. Why is that? Are you afraid? Be very clear, we know who you are, your 'friends' here were very quick to pass on your data-trail. Stop being a pillock, if you want to be a have-a-go-hero, time to put down your pint of mild and actually step outside. Before you do so, consider why Morrissey has singularly failed to challenge 'BrummieBoy'. Do you seriously imagine he doesn't read EVERY SINGLE WORD written by he/she/it/they? Trust me, he does and shits himself, as he knows he's going to walk the plank on 9/11 next year when #VegAnarchyInTheUK *drops*. Your whole attempt at control and censorship is based on a delusional and false premise. You ludicrously imagine that you have some power to 'expose' someone or something yet lack the guts to even attempt it, knowing what retribution will result. You can't fail to notice how CG has sheepishly retired to the shadows and stopped feeding you nonsense via Private Messages. She quite clearly understands what trouble she is in and that with a flick of the pen, chaos and pain can be directed into her already troubled mid-brain. If she wants to bring the wrath of Viva Hate and Skylarker upon her, then she will return to the fray. Do not expect any support from her.

You suck fascist cock. You are a wanker. You have absolutely no power over me/her/us/them and you know it. The comical element of all this is that you still seriously believe you are communicating with a singular human personage, rather than a radical Art Terrorist clique. We eat dipsticks like you alive. Have no fear, should you cross the line we will do absolutely nothing for....weeks, months...years, then when you have 'moved on' from Morrissey and got a life, when you think you've got away with it, we will strike. There are many before you who paid the price, it's your choice if you want to be publicly exposed and shamed as a vapid troll. Be in no doubt that the person/people you think you're policing with your absurd detective work mock and jeer at your antics and would dance upon your public grave of humiliation were you ever stupid enough to translate your keyboard warrior fake bravado into any coherant real-life challenge. Nobody here gives a f*** what a fascist cocksucker like you thinks and nobody here will join your risible crusade to 'expose' BB in real life. BB doesn't exist. Your absurdities just prove how successful our Ultimate Troll Challenge has been. Thanks for playing, now f*** off and suck some smegmatic Irish fascist cocks on that blog you quoted from. Lulz....

best
TGOBB

My last comments on this, you are a liar, there are no such things as ghosts, you are simply a bully who trolls this site abusing posters.

My last comments on this, you are a liar, there are no such things as ghosts, you are simply a bully who trolls this site abusing posters.

How many times have you said you'd made your last comment towards us? And put us on Ignore? Only to return like a moth to the flame when you realised absolutely nobody pays any attention to an anti-semitic sucker of Irish fascist blog-cocks except when he tugs at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy? You imagine you have some power to 'expose' somebody/something yet even though the door is open on other sites, you fail to do anything because you know it's a trap and you value your personal privacy enough not to bring a reign of terror into your life. You are well advised in that regard, my friend.

We note you have now attached a signature pleading with other contributors to this site to 'ignore Brummie': let's see if you can exercise impulse control, shut the f*** up, stop trolling us and get on with whatever it is you're here for. You periodically bleat that you have no interest in Morrissey's political opinions and are only interested in his place on your vapid mix-tapes alongside New Order and the Bunnymen, which raises the question of why you obsessively monitor other people's responses to Morrissey's absurd political and social views. If you have no interest in his views, why do you care what other people think about his views? Hasn't it occured to you how stupid you are? Now, go for a long run, focus your limited brain-power on 'digging the music, man' and leave the serious discussions about Morrissey's attempted heist of pop music to the clever clogs like us. The saddest thing is you cannot even master a basic signature without f***ing up. Now f*** off and keep to your word that these were your last comments on this. Nobody is interested in your nonsense, other than to note how CG has once again lured another hapless fool into her spider's web of Private Messages, spinning her defective detective work about me/her/us/them, just as she did with Kristeen Young. KY had the last laugh over the cheese-engorged Jabba The Hut that is CG, now we LOL! at your foolishness in traipsing around Kate Bush fan sites on some absurd Clouseau type quest. Everybody knows how to contact us, including Morrissey. Do you seriously think he'd dare do so? He knows what's coming and knows there's no right of appeal when #VegAnarchyInTheUK 'drops'. Get on with your life, stop being a loser and STOP trolling this website with your inane nonsense.

best
The Ghost Of BB laughing in his shallow grave at Surface's epicFAIL! Sig:

surface

Ignore Brummie, he is simply a liar and a troll who gets satisfaction from abusing other members!COLOR="#FF0000"]
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
How many times have you said you'd made your last comment towards us? And put us on Ignore? Only to return like a moth to the flame when you realised absolutely nobody pays any attention to an anti-semitic sucker of Irish fascist blog-cocks except when he tugs at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy? You imagine you have some power to 'expose' somebody/something yet even though the door is open on other sites, you fail to do anything because you know it's a trap and you value your personal privacy enough not to bring a reign of terror into your life. You are well advised in that regard, my friend.

We note you have now attached a signature pleading with other contributors to this site to 'ignore Brummie': let's see if you can exercise impulse control, shut the f*** up, stop trolling us and get on with whatever it is you're here for. You periodically bleat that you have no interest in Morrissey's political opinions and are only interested in his place on your vapid mix-tapes alongside New Order and the Bunnymen, which raises the question of why you obsessively monitor other people's responses to Morrissey's absurd political and social views. If you have no interest in his views, why do you care what other people think about his views? Hasn't it occured to you how stupid you are? Now, go for a long run, focus your limited brain-power on 'digging the music, man' and leave the serious discussions about Morrissey's attempted heist of pop music to the clever clogs like us. The saddest thing is you cannot even master a basic signature without f***ing up. Now f*** off and keep to your word that these were your last comments on this. Nobody is interested in your nonsense, other than to note how CG has once again lured another hapless fool into her spider's web of Private Messages, spinning her defective detective work about me/her/us/them, just as she did with Kristeen Young. KY had the last laugh over the cheese-engorged Jabba The Hut that is CG, now we LOL! at your foolishness in traipsing around Kate Bush fan sites on some absurd Clouseau type quest. Everybody knows how to contact us, including Morrissey. Do you seriously think he'd dare do so? He knows what's coming and knows there's no right of appeal when #VegAnarchyInTheUK 'drops'. Get on with your life, stop being a loser and STOP trolling this website with your inane nonsense.

best
The Ghost Of BB laughing in his shallow grave at Surface's epicFAIL! Sig:

surface

Ignore Brummie, he is simply a liar and a troll who gets satisfaction from abusing other members!COLOR="#FF0000"]
[/COLOR]

I never said I'd put you on ignore, yet another of your lies liar boy. Anyway, funnily enough my wife and I are off for a run, we are taking part in a mini triathlon for partners, should be fun, enjoy exercising your fingers.

Last edited:
I never said I'd put you on ignore, yet another of your lies liar boy

So, you're telling others to Ignore us in your Sig (which you've now repaired...LOL!) but you can't keep your eyes off us? Makes total sense. You also said you wouldn't comment again on this, yet minutes later you're back tugging at our hem, screaming "notice me! notice me!" You are noticed. Now f*** off and get on with your life. Either comment on the Gentle Barn topic of this thread or zip it.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
planning this morning's bike-hike-cardio-anaerobics Etc

So, you're telling others to Ignore us in your Sig (which you've now repaired...LOL!) but you can't keep your eyes off us? Makes total sense. You also said you wouldn't comment again on this, yet minutes later you're back tugging at our hem, screaming "notice me! notice me!" You are noticed. Now f*** off and get on with your life. Either comment on the Gentle Barn topic of this thread or zip it.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
planning this morning's bike-hike-cardio-anaerobics Etc

Lol, you can't tell me what to do you bloody clown. I will do what I want.

Also lol, you cardio, don't think so Liarboy

Lol, you can't tell me what to do you bloody clown. I will do what I want.

Also lol, you cardio, don't think so Liarboy

So much for your 'final comments'. You are addicted to me, obsessed with me. Suck my dick, bitch.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy, more interested in 'Hunt The Hunters' than fighting Surface's gob off my dick....

You know what's going to happen? If a certain person keeps referring to two infamous dates when acts of t e r r o r occurred, that person may find that joke isn't funny anymore. "They" will come and have a talk with him/her/them to find out what this vegAnarchy thing is all about.

I used to like BrummieBoy's posts but he's either being played by another actor or something is wrong with him. The BrummieBoy I liked was smart, witty, clever, and intelligent, and now it's just constant homophobia and self-contradiction.

You know what's going to happen? If a certain person keeps referring to two infamous dates when acts of t e r r o r occurred, that person may find that joke isn't funny anymore. "They" will come and have a talk with him/her/them to find out what this vegAnarchy thing is all about.

I used to like BrummieBoy's posts but he's either being played by another actor or something is wrong with him. The BrummieBoy I liked was smart, witty, clever, and intelligent, and now it's just constant homophobia and self-contradiction.

It's already happened. "They" have interviewed us. Several times. And we'll tell you what we told them before we showed them the door with a friendly "f*** off": You need to actually read what we write, not inteject your own fantasy version. Warning the world of #AnimalAlQaeda type scenarios is not endorsing or encouraging them, but the foolish and frightened will take that explanatory framework from the Murdoch & Koch press if/when such an event occurs. #VegAnarchyInTheUK is a song of peace in a world riven by war. There is no homophobia whatsoever, we're Queer and we're here, deal with it. Like black rappers can appropriate the language of the Oppressor, so can we, any way we like, so long as there is sufficient Irony in the gas-tank. Nice try, but utterly lame FAIL! attempt at censorship and mischief-making Chinese whispers about our stated position.

Yes, this isn't the original "BrummieBoy" as that Autofiction has been retired to the grave. It's only purpose was to warn Morrissey to recant and repent his #CrimesAgainstCows through his corpse-munching Cheesetarian "Vegetarian" nonsense. If you still fail to understand the urgency of BB's attempt to save Morrissey's soul and legacy, read it from another source. Vegetarians are, by and large, useful idiots, puppets controlled by Carnism and Speciesism, that's why Morrissey acheived a certain level of B list fame in the music industry, because he was all bluster and his words/music threatened nobody within the BBC Countryfile vile Agri-Fascist matrix. Gary Francione is right in this quote except for the last line, insofar as it relates to Morrissey:

The Paradigm Shift Requires Clarity About the Moral Baseline: Veganism

"There are some animal advocates who say that to maintain that veganism is the moral baseline is objectionable because it is “judgmental,” or constitutes a judgment that veganism is morally preferable to vegetarianism and a condemnation that vegetarians (or other consumers of animal products) are “bad” people. Yes to the first part; no to the second. There is no coherent distinction between flesh and other animal products. They are all the same and we cannot justify consuming any of them. To say that you do not eat flesh but that you eat dairy or eggs or whatever, or that you don’t wear fur but you wear leather or wool, is like saying that you eat the meat from spotted cows but not from brown cows; it makes no sense whatsoever. The supposed “line” between meat and everything else is just a fantasy–an arbitrary distinction that is made to enable some exploitation to be segmented off and regarded as “better” or as morally acceptable. This is not a condemnation of vegetarians who are not vegans; it is, however, a plea to those people to recognize their actions do not conform with a moral principle that they claim to accept and that all animal products are the result of imposing suffering and death on sentient beings. It is not a matter of judging individuals; it is, however, a matter of judging practices and institutions. And that is a necessary component of ethical living.

If we take the position that an assessment that veganism is morally preferable to vegetarianism is not possible because we are all “on our own journey,” then moral assessment becomes completely impossible or is speciesist. It is impossible because if we are all “on our own journey,” then there is nothing to say to the racist, sexist, anti-semite, homophobe, etc. If we say that those forms of discrimination are morally bad, but, with respect to animals, we are all “on our own journey” and we cannot make moral assessments about, for instance, dairy consumption, then we are simply being speciesist and not applying the same moral analysis to nonhumans that we apply to the human context.
When we discuss veganism with vegetarians or other consumers of animal products, we should never convey the message that we think that they are “bad” people. "

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com...out-the-moral-baseline-veganism/#.VaLdmvl8sba

We can make an exception with Morrissey, he is indeed a 'bad' person and a morally blind hypocrite. His 33 years of berating others for eating meat whilst he stuffed his gut with cheese is his legacy of patronising arrogance disguising moral turpitude. He has aligned his life with the death camp regimes and has yet to publicly confirm he has recanted, repented and adopted a Vegan lifestyle. Thus he becomes the subject of the 3rd verse of #VegAnarchyInTheUK which is a tragedy but he was warned of this fate many, many times. Stupidly he imagined/imagines his bubble of wealth and fame will protect his Legacy. It won't. His legacy is trashed, by his own hand, by nobody else. To confirm and clarify, we are entirely pacifist and we seek to prevent any escalation of conflict between humans. That's why the UK vote on Fox-Murder 'sports' is so important, as there are seriously psychotic people out there who may be tripped into acts of random terror if the current edgy consensus is capriciously disrupted due to David Cameron's vanity projects. We trust this clarifies the issue for you, but you appear to be intent on imposing your own narrative. Good luck with that one! MI5/6 tried and failed, they have nothing on us, or nothing that's legal and/or evidence based. We know exactly what we are doing and it isn't glorifying acts of terror.

best wishes
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

It's already happened. "They" have interviewed us. Several times. And we'll tell you what we told them before we showed them the door with a friendly "f*** off": You need to actually read what we write, not inteject your own fantasy version. Warning the world of #AnimalAlQaeda type scenarios is not endorsing or encouraging them, but the foolish and frightened will take that explanatory framework from the Murdoch & Koch press if/when such an event occurs. #VegAnarchyInTheUK is a song of peace in a world riven by war. There is no homophobia whatsoever, we're Queer and we're here, deal with it. Like black rappers can appropriate the language of the Oppressor, so can we, any way we like, so long as there is sufficient Irony in the gas-tank. Nice try, but utterly lame FAIL! attempt at censorship and mischief-making Chinese whispers about our stated position.

Yes, this isn't the original "BrummieBoy" as that Autofiction has been retired to the grave. It's only purpose was to warn Morrissey to recant and repent his #CrimesAgainstCows through his corpse-munching Cheesetarian "Vegetarian" nonsense. If you still fail to understand the urgency of BB's attempt to save Morrissey's soul and legacy, read it from another source. Vegetarians are, by and large, useful idiots, puppets controlled by Carnism and Speciesism, that's why Morrissey acheived a certain level of B list fame in the music industry, because he was all bluster and his words/music threatened nobody within the BBC Countryfile vile Agri-Fascist matrix. Gary Francione is right in this quote except for the last line, insofar as it relates to Morrissey:

"There are some animal advocates who say that to maintain that veganism is the moral baseline is objectionable because it is “judgmental,” or constitutes a judgment that veganism is morally preferable to vegetarianism and a condemnation that vegetarians (or other consumers of animal products) are “bad” people. Yes to the first part; no to the second. There is no coherent distinction between flesh and other animal products. They are all the same and we cannot justify consuming any of them. To say that you do not eat flesh but that you eat dairy or eggs or whatever, or that you don’t wear fur but you wear leather or wool, is like saying that you eat the meat from spotted cows but not from brown cows; it makes no sense whatsoever. The supposed “line” between meat and everything else is just a fantasy–an arbitrary distinction that is made to enable some exploitation to be segmented off and regarded as “better” or as morally acceptable. This is not a condemnation of vegetarians who are not vegans; it is, however, a plea to those people to recognize their actions do not conform with a moral principle that they claim to accept and that all animal products are the result of imposing suffering and death on sentient beings. It is not a matter of judging individuals; it is, however, a matter of judging practices and institutions. And that is a necessary component of ethical living.

If we take the position that an assessment that veganism is morally preferable to vegetarianism is not possible because we are all “on our own journey,” then moral assessment becomes completely impossible or is speciesist. It is impossible because if we are all “on our own journey,” then there is nothing to say to the racist, sexist, anti-semite, homophobe, etc. If we say that those forms of discrimination are morally bad, but, with respect to animals, we are all “on our own journey” and we cannot make moral assessments about, for instance, dairy consumption, then we are simply being speciesist and not applying the same moral analysis to nonhumans that we apply to the human context.
When we discuss veganism with vegetarians or other consumers of animal products, we should never convey the message that we think that they are “bad” people. "

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com...out-the-moral-baseline-veganism/#.VaLdmvl8sba

We can make an exception with Morrissey, he is indeed a 'bad' person and a morally blind hypocrite. His 33 years of berating others for eating meat whilst he stuffed his gut with cheese is his legacy of patronising arrogance disguising moral turpitude. He has aligned his life with the death camp regimes and has yet to publicly confirm he has recanted, repented and adopted a Vegan lifestyle. Thus he becomes the subject of the 3rd verse of #VegAnarchyInTheUK which is a tragedy but he was warned of this fate many, many times. Stupidly he imagined/imagines his bubble of wealth and fame will protect his Legacy. It won't. His legacy is trashed, by his own hand, by nobody else. To confirm and clarify, we are entirely pacifist and we seek to prevent any escalation of conflict between humans. That's why the UK vote on Fox-Murder 'sports' is so important, as there are seriously psychotic people out there who may be tripped into acts of random terror if the current edgy consensus is capriciously disrupted due to David Cameron's vanity projects. We trust this clarifies the issue for you, but you appear to be intent on imposing your own narrative. Good luck with that one! MI5/6 tried and failed, they have nothing on us, or nothing that's legal and/or evidence based. We know exactly what we are doing and it isn't glorifying acts of terror.

best wishes
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

When VegAnarchy drops next year and as CNN and the BBC breathlessly report on it, as Obama and Cameron take to their lecterns to denounce it, as news of VegAnarchy blazes across the front page of every newspaper, as it trends and blows up the internet in its own unique way is it OK if I tell my friends. family and co-workers that I know you? Is it OK if I embellish it slightly and say that we are friends? Or even pen-friends? I've never known anyone famous before and this may be my big chance! When VegAnarchy slaps and muscles its way onto the front cover of Time magazine I'd love to claim my share of the action as I'm sure many other members who post here would. I'm impatiently counting down the minutes and days until the launch of the greatest cultural movement of the 21st century (or any other century for that matter) gets underway!!

best wishes
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

Yawn, another example of lies from the sites resident liar along with the usual smattering of abuse toward a site member. There is only one Crank fraud and his name is BrummieBoy.

Last edited:
Yawn, another example of lies from the sites resident liar along with the usual smattering of abuse toward a site member. There is only one Crank fraud and his name is BrummieBoy.

Everybody, please pay some attention to lonely fascist cock-sucker Surface who has tired of fluffing Irish anti-semite uncut cock on that blog so has returned to try and be noticed by tugging at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy. As usual, his banal comment contains absolutely no reference to the Art-ifice of Morrissey, but instead is a desperate cry for help. He knows that he cannot gain attention by the quality of his contributions so attempts to hitch a ride on ours. We have seen this so often, but it always amuses. f*** off Surface.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Everybody, please pay some attention to lonely fascist cock-sucker Surface who has tired of fluffing Irish anti-semite uncut cock on that blog so has returned to try and be noticed by tugging at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy. As usual, his banal comment contains absolutely no reference to the Art-ifice of Morrissey, but instead is a desperate cry for help. He knows that he cannot gain attention by the quality of his contributions so attempts to hitch a ride on ours. We have seen this so often, but it always amuses. f*** off Surface.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Thanks for the request for attention, however unlike you, I have enough from my family, thankyou. I would also like to point out another couple of your lies, your claim that I am a cocksucker and facist, I am neither but if want to keep spouting lies, feel free.

In relation to your Morrissey comment, there is a relevence and that is that you continually call him out as a crank fraud, when you continually maraude this site telling lies.

You are the Crank Fraud Brummie, you are just too thick to realise it, virtually no one responds to your comments and the few that do are subjected to a vile torrent of abuse.

Do you possibly suffer from a lack of self esteem.

how many times are you going to post to brummie and then claim you are done posting to him?
before you accuse ANYONE having low self esteem, maybe you should actually read that irish fascist blog you are a member of.
the only ones there that dont have low self esteem are then ones that cant read..

Back
Top Bottom