The Genius of Russell Brand - true-to-you.net
5 October 2015

https://youtu.be/pVg5u91ozC4

Morrissey
Switzerland
5 October, 2015

Description on YouTube:

Published on Jul 23, 2015 by EducateInspireChangeTV

Russell Brand informs us of the Queen's German roots, noting her family's last name was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. King George V changed the family name to Windsor during World War I. It's worth noting the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha name is linked to the Rothschild family , who are allegedly the richest family on planet earth.

Last edited:
You should of gave me a thumbs up! :thumb: his stuff aint 2 bad as it so happens, but not really my cuupa tea, as I only really like kristeenYoung, Morrissey (obvioulsy!) and the wonderfull patti smith 2!

Only these 3 stars can make me happy! :)

Got all of there CD albums the lot! Eccept for meet miss young and her all boy band, still trying 2 get hold of a copy
Sometimes mix things up a little bit with a bit of the dead kennedys and the pixies.

Well my cuppa green tea has now been replaced with a glass of red wine!!

So I will have 2 go coz I may break my golden rule again! - never 2 go onto forums thru the nite after a few glasses of wine as I tend 2 post sentimental nonsence and start deleting and editing my posts!!!!

But you should listen 2 "depression contest" loud and thru good quiality speackers, absoulty incredible !!!!! :)
Best live in concert of course, but still fantastic via top of the range hi-fi speakers with a good bass punch response.

Anyways back 2 the topic in hand of russel Brand we seem 2 have gone of topic slightly!

I was a Patti Smith fan when her arms looked like broomsticks, and disappointed when she left music, but then disappointed when she returned, too. I guess everyone gets compared to the way they were at their peak and "fans" don't want to see anything that changes the impression they have developed of an artist. I would still love to meet her, and I'd really love to play some music with her. But for my own selfish purposes I preferred her when she was more of a mythological character and not a sensible adult raising children.

Can't stand Kristeen Young, or, back on topic, Russell Brand. #parklife

nazim was NOT one man, dont be thick.
that equals the idiotic comment made by ben carson that if only the nazi gun laws the holocaust would not have happened.

Racist pig. You don't address the bleedingly obvious racism in what Morrissey and Russell Brand are saying and writing but attack celibate even though you know full well what he actually meant. What an arsehole you are.

do your homework, Hitler wrote mein kampf even before he was bundeskanseler

He/Hitler was the main, or the beginning man of the Nazi party, after good making money with Mein Kampf
a german steal industrial supported it, so he could start beginning his warwapens

and yes, he was charismatic, and apealed to many germans who still felt bad about the ending of WWI and
giving a part of German to France, so Hitler played on people national felings, and so he got his Army
and He became Bunderkanseler 1934 therabouts, years between he made His first warmove aginst Poland,
was making plans and made the firts highways in the world...,etc. etc.

Nazi was a party with lot of members, but Hitler started it and was the keyfigure

nuff

Last edited:
dont be an apologist for nazism. if hitler was solely to blame nazis wouldnt be hunted even to this day. anti semitism was a growing reality in germany for many years before hitler even appeared in the scene, greatly encouraged by the catholic church.
the catholic church after decades of refusing to deal with liberal democracy reached a concordat with hitler over night. nobody forced them as they had great affinity with fascism.
you can see the germans goose stepping in old films. nazism one man LOL

Racist pig. You don't address the bleedingly obvious racism in what Morrissey and Russell Brand are saying and writing but attack celibate even though you know full well what he actually meant. What an arsehole you are.

moz and brand didnt force him to post such bollocks.
the concept that nazism is hitler only is ludicrous.
he is a fascist apologist.

I was a Patti Smith fan when her arms looked like broomsticks, and disappointed when she left music, but then disappointed when she returned, too. I guess everyone gets compared to the way they were at their peak and "fans" don't want to see anything that changes the impression they have developed of an artist. I would still love to meet her, and I'd really love to play some music with her. But for my own selfish purposes I preferred her when she was more of a mythological character and not a sensible adult raising children.

Meeting patti smith ? , anything is possible in life ! :)

Ive got patti smiths auto biograthy "just kids" on a 8 disk audio CD box set which tells us all about her humble beginings of beinhg in the gutter right up 2 her incredible metoric rise 2 become one on the worlds greatest rock icons and activists "the goddess of punk" and the best thing about it is that she not only wrote it but actually reads it 2! .

Shes got this charming voice which is loverly 2 listen to! :)

Its an utterly compelling, inspiratinal, frank and honest if somewhat harrowing in parts auto biogrophy, the way she tells it, its as if your actually there with her in all the seedy hotel rooms she ended up in full of drug addicts ect and she tells us how every penny she earned was spent on art materials and that she use to draw and write poetry all the time in these hotel rooms ect and how she had to sell her art work for pennies to pay rent ect - really interesting stuff!

I use listen to it quite often, in fact its time I had another go!!

Patti, s roots are actually as a poet and artist before she became the worldwide phenomena she was allways destined to become, she wanted to become a world famous painter before she started singing ect but she then met robert and she put all her efforts into helping him follow his own dream of becoming an artist, the rest is history!

Im a little bit disapointed that morrissey never narrated his own autobiography, would of made it so much better !

Well Im off now 2 watch the x-facter, yes im guilty! recorded it on Video, most of them are quite unbearable but somtimes you do get an odd contestant on the show that can actually sing properly!!
Wont take me long to suss out the winner, pretty sure I have already, but theres a few cotestants clouding my vision, all is not quite clear just yet ! can then go to the bookies and but a bet on , I allways pick the winner each year - its easy !!! :thumb:

PATTI LEE SMITH ......
Use to feel the same way. Until I stood right in front of her as she spat the words to ' rock 'n' roll n*****' in my lucky face. At a not so secret show at a very small bar before the Dylan tour. Got her to sign my copy of 'Babel' and well.... All was heaven for just one night. What I mean to say is.... SHE STILL ROCKS ! believe it.

PATTI LEE SMITH ......
Use to feel the same way. Until I stood right in front of her as she spat the words to ' rock 'n' roll n*****' in my lucky face. At a not so secret show at a very small bar before the Dylan tour. Got her to sign my copy of 'Babel' and well.... All was heaven for just one night. What I mean to say is.... SHE STILL ROCKS ! believe it
Absolutely ! :)

One thing for sure Russel brand certainly told some home truths and put all the politicians in there place on "question time"!
For those not from our shores, question time is a political debate tv show we have back here in the uk but with having the internet anyone can see it, in fact its on u tube, just checked.

Last edited:
Thanks MIDNITE and Ketamine Sun, I enjoyed the responses to my Patti Smith post and it makes me want to get that CD set. I'd definitely love to see her play in a small venue or anywhere, really. Thank you.

Thanks MIDNITE and Ketamine Sun, I enjoyed the responses to my Patti Smith post and it makes me want to get that CD set. I'd definitely love to see her play in a small venue or anywhere, really. Thank you.

I remember as a child going up to the record store counter to purchase 'Horses' and Lou Reed's 'BERLIN' record ,And
the guy behind the counter thought I was crazy! ...and he was right! hahaha! Guess he thought that it was a dangerous double dose. Though I gladly took it!

These records are must haves for any record collection... Including P.Smith's 'Radio Ethiopia' and Nico's
'Marble Index'.

I remember as a child going up to the record store counter to purchase 'Horses' and Lou Reed's 'BERLIN' record ,And
the guy behind the counter thought I was crazy! ...and he was right! hahaha! Guess he thought that it was a dangerous double dose. Though I gladly took it!

These records are must haves for any record collection... Including P.Smith's 'Radio Ethiopia' and Nico's
'Marble Index'.

berlin is an amazing album and goes hand in hand with iggys remastered kill city (my fav iggy release)

berlin is an amazing album and goes hand in hand with iggys remastered kill city (my fav iggy release)

'Johanna'! 'Sell your love'! ....great yes, Love the sax on that record. Also the Idiot (of course) and Reed's 'The BELLS' go great together.... well in my world they do! ha! :guitar: .........

Few years back saw Iggy with James Williamson, Mike Watt playing with him, Did a lot of Raw Power ,etc.
Pulled me and others onto the stage... Mad mad show !

'Johanna'! 'Sell your love'! ....great yes, Love the sax on that record. Also the Idiot (of course) and Reed's 'The BELLS' go great together.... well in my world they do! ha! :guitar: .........

Few years back saw Iggy with James Williamson, Mike Watt playing with him, Did a lot of Raw Power ,etc.
Pulled me and others onto the stage... Mad mad show !

Don't care for the idiot that much, i like lust for life and some weird sin much more, but could see it kinda going with the bells which I really love. That was around the period that he got robert in the band who's one of my favorite guitarists. Agree about the sax but I love that whole album. Half a stooges record and half a solo record and the way it was recorded makes a great story. That's also around the time Darby and pat from the germs would go around and hang out while he was strung out. James hated them but Iggy liked Darby as he's a giant fan. If my child had been a girl she would be named Darby after him. The remaster of kill city is really worth it. Like night and day in terms of sound quality and yes the sx is fantastic. Shame that guy doesn't get mentioned more

Don't care for the idiot that much, i like lust for life and some weird sin much more, but could see it kinda going with the bells which I really love. That was around the period that he got robert in the band who's one of my favorite guitarists. Agree about the sax but I love that whole album. Half a stooges record and half a solo record and the way it was recorded makes a great story. That's also around the time Darby and pat from the germs would go around and hang out while he was strung out. James hated them but Iggy liked Darby as he's a giant fan. If my child had been a girl she would be named Darby after him. The remaster of kill city is really worth it. Like night and day in terms of sound quality and yes the sx is fantastic. Shame that guy doesn't get mentioned more

I like the murky vibe of Idiot . And 'Families' from The Bells makes me wanna cry every time I hear it.

Well, Williamson single-handedly started 'punk'(Iggy helped a little too!) So he's seen the likes of Darby before.

Yeah great story.... Didn't know that one.thanks.

'EVOLUTION IS A PROCESS TOO SLOW TO SAVE MY SOUL ' !!!

I like the murky vibe of Idiot . And 'Families' from The Bells makes me wanna cry every time I hear it.

Well, Williamson single-handedly started 'punk'(Iggy helped a little too!) So he's seen the likes of Darby before.

Yeah great story.... Didn't know that one.thanks.

'EVOLUTION IS A PROCESS TOO SLOW TO SAVE MY SOUL ' !!!

Well after all of the strange things people had claimed he'd done checking out of the mental hospital to record is a good one for iggy

Well after all of the strange things people had claimed he'd done checking out of the mental hospital to record is a good one for iggy

No story about Iggy is too strange to believe. An original! Thank god we're alive to witness the beauty his art brings us...A real gift to this planet he is.

Back
Top Bottom