uninterseting trivial facts- post yours

hmm, with or without use of your good friend wikipedia ?:p

and the baseball thread should be bumped, game one is tomorrow.

Without. Actually I can probably go back to 65. Unless the 64 Series was Pirates-Yankees? I know 63 was Dodgers-Yankees.

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

Paul Newman's mother was Hungarian, his father was of Hungarian-Polish origin, born in the US.

I collect lipsticks.

I collect lipsticks.

I used to collect trolls. not the internet variety but these ...

Trolls_Not_Smurfs.jpg

I think I had the one with purple hair from that pic :cool: :p

I like 'things' to arranged in groups 6 in number, or at least divisible by 6
& at the very least divisible by 3 if I have to choose between 2 and 3 :o

ps: its much better now actually, but the internet triggers it perhaps...

I call my best friend 'Puppy'- because she is, she's like a little hyperactive puppy running around the place being adorable and yet...chaotic. :)

Paul Newman's mother was Hungarian, his father was of Hungarian-Polish origin, born in the US.

I never knew that! I love Paul Newman, RIP.

More useless facts: My paternal Grandpa was Hungarian (on his dad's side) and Polish (on his mother's).

Also, I used to dream in Spanish. Except now I can barely read a paragraph due to lack of practice and brain degredation from old age and motherhood :o

I never knew that! I love Paul Newman, RIP.

More useless facts: My paternal Grandpa was Hungarian (on his dad's side) and Polish (on his mother's).

Also, I used to dream in Spanish. Except now I can barely read a paragraph due to lack of practice and brain degredation from old age and motherhood :o

:eek: and :eek: at the first 2 facts!

And :guitar: at the third. You have be really good at a foreign language to dream in it.

Tags
cliff clavins thread facts interesting facts lies trivia uninteresting facts who is cliff?
Back
Top Bottom