Vintage Photos

bette-davis.jpg

over heeeeheeere!!
where?
are you blind? here!
oh, which one?
*rolleyes* just guess.
tumblr_mcovl0lCFN1rz5aneo4_r1_500.jpg

The british football team at Auschwitz smiling along with german camp guards who do not look as frightening as those Hollyhoax camp guards do.

British-soldiers-at-Auschwitz-were-allowed-some-privileges-including-their-own-football-team-But-their-POW-status-did-not-make-them-immune-from-brutal-treatment-at-the-hands-of-the-Nazis.jpg

... dizzyness all day long, tiredness 24/7 and breathlessness when walkin to work. temperature? 38 somethin but feels like 40.6. aha, interesting. any other ailments? throatache. hmhm. headache? hmhm. earache? hmhm. heartache? hmhm? okay, i'm gonna give ya a sicknote for 21days. thanks, doctor, i'll try my best to get healthy again asap, promised. 'kay, and now pls get up ffs and clean the litter box, i need to pee.
Slide07_Orangey.jpg

armin-meier-actor-46535722-3ee3-44cd-9d04-a759b4e0e4d-resize-750.jpg

armin meier, one of fassbinders many lovers, who committed suicide after not having been invited to fassbinders 33rd birthday...
fassGermInAutumn.jpg

another lover who killed himself, el hedi ben salem, in prison
54507387.jpg

hanna shygulla allegedly never made herself sexually available to fassbinder, though a regular collaborator in his films, and is still alive and kickin'.
9fbd2fcc091b815b28ebdaeab38f9c27.jpg

schygulla-3_1474125112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
images past photographs photos vintage
Back
Top Bottom