WARNING!: Do not buy from member "nate"

Glory Hole

I just wanted to let you all know that you should not buy anything from a member who posts on this site that goes by the name of nate. His email is [email protected]. This guy is a thief and ripped me off for $104 USD after I paid him for an item that he never shipped. His first excuse was that he was away on vacation for two weeks. Then he claimed he had extended his vacation for a third week and was unable to check why my item had not been delivered. I waited paitently and when he returned he kept telling me that he had the shipping confirmation in his office and that he would send it to me "on Monday". Later he tried claiming that he had not paid complete postage for the item and so the post had not shipped it, but that he had retrieved the package and would send it to me soon. After I tried contacting him again, he stopped replying to my emails all together.

I gave this asshole the benefit of the doubt because he was a fellow moz-solo member, but it was a foolish mistake. But whatever, this poor guy probably needs the money more than I do to run his silly little website.

I normally don't like to slag people online, but this douche deserves it.

If you're thinking of buying something from this bitch and want evidence of what I am claiming, just email me and i will send you proof.

Thanks for the heads up Glory and I'm sorry. I do buy quite a bit from fellow members and have not yet had a problem. Maybe you can work out your problem here by embarrassing him.

If nothing else, by outing him here, maybe he can go rip off the fans of another band instead, although I would say Moz fans are the least gullible of any I can imagine.

What form of payment did you make?

Perhaps you could post his physical address. Someone here might live near him and could request a refund in person.

I bought a watch off a guy on a watch collectors forum. After a similar story, I posted my experience. Was contacted by a number of other people who were scammed.

The scammer used his work email account once, by accident presumably, with one of the many he ripped off.

He worked for a major oil company. Some of the more enterprising members of the forum contacted the security department. I was actually called and interviewed over the phone by the company. Long story short, I got my money back, and the guy lost his job.

What form of payment did you make?

Perhaps you could post his physical address. Someone here might live near him and could request a refund in person.

I bought a watch off a guy on a watch collectors forum. After a similar story, I posted my experience. Was contacted by a number of other people who were scammed.

The scammer used his work email account once, by accident presumably, with one of the many he ripped off.

He worked for a major oil company. Some of the more enterprising members of the forum contacted the security department. I was actually called and interviewed over the phone by the company. Long story short, I got my money back, and the guy lost his job.

That's a good idea. Getting his information shouldn't be a problem either, since he has a link to his webpage in which he details his full name and work email. I'm sure if I snope around I could find out where he lives. The problem is that I'm in California and he's somewhere in the U.K.

I payed using PayPal, but because the purchase was made more than 45 days ago, I can't get my money back. The best I can hope for is to embarrass this guy and help others avoid him.

Please contact me if you too have been scammed by this guy.

Contact his work and speak to his supervisor. Let them know he's been using his work email, and possibly work hours, to perpetrate online fraud.

Sorry to hear that Glory Hole. I was ripped off for $240 USD for two promo posters last year. The person sent me photos of the two posters side-by-side, so I know she had them. We had email contact for two weeks, and all was good. I sent payment, and was told it was en route from Vienna. Ha! Never heard from her again. The loving folks at Paypal were the opposite of helpful. I didn't get my money back, and have never found those posters again.

I just wanted to let you all know that you should not buy anything from a member who posts on this site that goes by the name of nate. His email is [email protected]. This guy is a thief and ripped me off for $104 USD after I paid him for an item that he never shipped. His first excuse was that he was away on vacation for two weeks. Then he claimed he had extended his vacation for a third week and was unable to check why my item had not been delivered. I waited paitently and when he returned he kept telling me that he had the shipping confirmation in his office and that he would send it to me "on Monday". Later he tried claiming that he had not paid complete postage for the item and so the post had not shipped it, but that he had retrieved the package and would send it to me soon. After I tried contacting him again, he stopped replying to my emails all together.

I gave this asshole the benefit of the doubt because he was a fellow moz-solo member, but it was a foolish mistake. But whatever, this poor guy probably needs the money more than I do to run his silly little website.

I normally don't like to slag people online, but this douche deserves it.

If you're thinking of buying something from this bitch and want evidence of what I am claiming, just email me and i will send you proof.

There are two sides to every story.

Back
Top Bottom