What are you ashamed of?

Light Housework

Life is war, and at best, gallows humour.
I had two abortions. One when I was 16 and one when I was 18. The first one I had because the guy had given me syphilis and lied about it. I just wanted to be clean of him. The second one I had was because the guy had lied and lied about having cheated on me. He only admitted to it after I had proof. It wasn't the cheating that made me want an abortion. It was the lying that made me want to sever ties with him.

Last edited:
when I was fourteen my mom had cancer and I guess she had forgotten she couldn't walk because she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and fell and I couldn't help her back up so I left her to lie on the floor all night. im really f***ing ashamed of that.

I'm ashamed that I'm not ashamed that I'm not I'm not ashamed of anything. In fact, I'm proud of every shameful thing I've ever done and I hope to do more shameful things as frequently and for as long as possible.

ack! @Light Housework ! so sorry I rated you 'redundant'! I meant to give you an "interesting" rating and I guess I hit the wrong thing! im so glad I looked to see who gave you the redundant rating. gosh, you must've been so taken aback when you saw that! my apologies!

Tags
secrets revealed shame
Back
Top Bottom