What are your fears?

I like their song "Always", but thats the only power balled I know of theirs...

You do not respect "The Jovi"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm claustrophobic, (thanks in part to my uncle and grandpa.), deathly afraid of heights. Either of those things can make me start crying. It took me a long time to get use the EL and even then I can't stand standing on the platform. especially if I can hear/see cars going underneath. If I'm in a tight space, I get freaked out, like if someone is holding me up against a wall and I can't get out, or if I'm stuck between two things (like once I had to in between two buildings and I swear there was only like a foot between the two buildings. I was freaking out cause I couldn't move.)
those are the two biggest. I can't even stand going to malls, and going to the second floor, and looking down. I can't stand ferris wheels, can't stand going on the highway whn it's all high and loopy. When I was a kid, and I was in cheerleading camp, (don't ask, please don't ask.) I refused to let them put me on their shoulders or throw me up in the air, (even tho the guy doing it was pretty hot.)

so yeah, I f***ing cannot stand heights, and I always have dreams where I'm falling.

I'm also not too fond of spiders. :[

you keep forgetting that just b/c you post videos, that does not mean I have to click on them. :)

Who says you can't go home?

Get that stuck in your head nuggzie

Besides isn't that the New Jersey State Song?
NY got New York State of Mind by "The Joel"

Who says you can't go home?

Get that stuck in your head nuggzie

Besides isn't that the New Jersey State Song?
NY got New York State of Mind by "The Joel"

keeping on topic.

I have a fear of Bon Jovi.

I'm so happy youtube videos don't automatically start when you look at them. :p

Stare at this one for a while...

No Jovi or the Joel

But turn the speakers up...

The indomitable oppression of the mega-rich......

germ warfare.............

brain washing............

red back spiders....................

decay.............................

poverty....................abandonment.............................exhileration.....................

Hospitals and snails.:(

Whoa, I forgot to say hospitals...and doctors.

I have that as well!!! I am not alone!

I also have a huge fear of big cats due to an incident at Glasgow zoo:(. It scared me for life.

No I think we're not alone.. I know of plenty of (surprisingly only male so far) guys whom moths scared shitless. I've pulled allnighters sneaking through my bedroom with hairspray to 'freeze' them because it'd freak me out forever to have a squashed, hairy, dusty mess on my wall :sick:

I'm terrified of spiders and giant mosquitos, they give me panick attacks. Plus after having been caught up in a horrible tropical storm in Budapest, 2 years ago, I have been terrified of thunderstorms too. :o

Living alone for the rest of my life, and dying alone. I'm such a downer! :p

Hospitals and snails.:(

ah yeah, I can't go into hospitals anymore.

altho, I'm glad the one my grandma died in, has since been shut down cause they were building a new one, (one that is NOT shaped like a f***in K.)
tho it kinda sucks, cause I was also born in that stupid place. oh well.

still hate them.

Shit, I love frogs. :]

I used to catch them when I was little. The sad thing is, the boy I would catch them with, was a little pussy and refused to hold the one with the bleeding eye, which I felt sorry for, so it got extra special attention from me. :]

(dun worry people, we would let them go, haha. We'd have 'em in this large container, but we'd always make sure to let them go after a while.)

Tags
fears
Back
Top Bottom