What are your fears?

I'm afraid of deep water. I am very uneasy on boats, because there's nothing solid under me, and I don't like to wade or swim in water that isn't clear. I also pretty much can't close my eyes and put my head under water. But I love the beach.

I am a shore-dwelling creature, apparently.

Is this a serious question?
drinker-moth-caterpillar.jpg

well... yes. Was it a serious statement? Wether you believe it or not?

I have a serious fear of hospitals. The smell makes me gag. I REALLY hate/fear the legs/wheels on hospital beds, cabinets, trays etc. I'm also scared of needles but as that's also medical it's probably related.

Just thinking about hospitals is upsetting me :(

Wasps, Responsibility, Fundamentalism, Loneliness and a Spandau Ballet reunion...!

And any suggestion of a Quaver shortage...:p

I have a fear of watching animals get hit by cars.

Cockroaches/Beetles
Not really scared of heights unless I'm at the top of a shaky pole or something (school team building experience)
Death
Not achieving anything,
Romantic relationships sometimes
My family dying
My dog dying
oh, growing old too
having children
Wasps
Driving away my friends
Rejection
House fires
Being stabbed/mugged/raped/beaten up

Last edited:
Rational: Losing friends, people I love dying, terminal illness.

Irrational: Birds, jellyfish, people on crutches :o

There is a superstition that moths are the reincarnation of a deceased relative / friend etc temporarily visiting the living.

I'd be very much delighted if I knew it actually was my Dad being green, dusty, funny-looking and lurking in my lamp by the bed!

Then again, I'm not superstitious.

That's true, assuming your friends are caterpillars.

I LOL'd :D

Hahahaha! I love wasps, though.
mandarinia2.jpg

Oh man....Wasps are Bastards. I got hundreds of stings from them when i was a kid. In the interests of disclosure i should say that i was trying to impress a girl by running into the middle of the nest with burning rope! I know. They showed me....:mad:

Quite right..:)

Tags
fears
Back
Top Bottom