What are your fears?

I have bats in my eaves and am a bit spooked by them.Last night i was watching them fly out and come back and felt a bit scared.I watched too many vincent Price films as a child.:(

Hahahaha! I love wasps, though.
mandarinia2.jpg

Oh man....Wasps are Bastards. I got hundreds of stings from them when i was a kid. In the interests of disclosure i should say that i was trying to impress a girl by running into the middle of the nest with burning rope! I know. They showed me....:mad:

Quite right..:)

What girl would be impressed by that! Your being mean to animals again:(:mad:

I'd be very much delighted if I knew it actually was my Dad being green, dusty, funny-looking and lurking in my lamp by the bed!

Then again, I'm not superstitious.

I'm not either but I quite like that one. It just sounds nice, even though I'm a non-believer. I use a jar to catch them when they come into the house, especially the kitchen, and trap them, before I release them back into the summer breeze*

*rainy English weather.

I'm not either but I quite like that one. It just sounds nice, even though I'm a non-believer. I use a jar to catch them when they come into the house, especially the kitchen, and trap them, before I release them back into the summer breeze*

*rainy English weather.

It's a nice idea to imagine, yes :)

I wish I could trap them in a jar and just take them outside so we can leave each other alone! I'm way too freaked out be the sight alone, though. I can't get closer than a 5feet distance or so, it's terrible.

It's a nice idea to imagine, yes :)

I wish I could trap them in a jar and just take them outside so we can leave each other alone! I'm way too freaked out be the sight alone, though. I can't get closer than a 5feet distance or so, it's terrible.

But it's not like they can really harm you? Not like Wasps..:)

I usually attract moths because i am so pale..:)

Spiders (I'm totally terrified, I have been known to wake up my parents at about 3 in the morning to kill one in my room)
Death of me or people I love
Humiliation
Rejection
Being hated by someone I love / Being loved by someone I hate
Failure
Flying
Losing my hearing
Having a serious illness
Wasps/Bees

Hospitals.
Illness in general, I'm like a borderline hypochondriac.
Aeroplanes.
Anything to do with the end of the world/nuclear war/sun exploding etc.
CCTV/Police state etc. :(

I used to be a hypochondriac when I was little. Annoyed the shit outta my dad, haha.

oh yeah, I can't stand being on airplanes. the one time I did, my dad had to drug me up on dramimine so I wouldn't freak out.

also, the extent of my height fear- I get freaked out watching movies where someone's high up. Like that scene in the first Matrix, where Neo's up on the side of the building - I get butterflies.

Tags
fears
Back
Top Bottom