What did make you smile today?

And no charges for Clinton like expected. Sorry hardcore Bernie fans the long shot scenario to get your candidate to be the nominee just bite the dust. He should quit so tax payers can stop paying for his security detail already

http://s917.photobucket.com/user/ra...n Family June 2016-0032_zpsnpiltbxs.jpg.html]
Spellman%20Family%20June%202016-Spellman%20Family%20June%202016-0032_zpsnpiltbxs.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s917.photobucket.com/user/ra...n Family June 2016-0068_zpswdbpzedn.jpg.html]
Spellman%20Family%20June%202016-Spellman%20Family%20June%202016-0068_zpswdbpzedn.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s917.photobucket.com/user/rachelspellman/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsa69co8r3.jpeg.html]
image_zpsa69co8r3.jpeg
[/URL]

Sometimes I wonder if I've come to the Morrissey forum or the Brian Spellman forum.

schmuck. the word schmuck makes me smile. as in, 'today i saw a boring looking schmuck hovering around a happy mother and child; my sympathies to the mother and child.' just an example i made up. words are great.

Nice little family.

Eh I just occupy a small amount of space in the other section where people share things about what's on there minds or socialize about personal interests etc among regulars. It's also Bryan not Brian. I just got backs some photos I liked and it made me smile so I posted a couple. No big deal I'm just a proud parent. I post a bunch about other things that aren't pics of me I just don't have a lot in common with many people here in terms of what we watch read etc. I like when nanuo, I cannot remember how to spell that guys name, posts pics of the trips he takes with his family or when reality bites talks about what's going on in her life or about her furniture and where it came from. I like when people,talk about shows they like and would talk about them if I knew anything about them. I like talking to people about Brexit from people who actually live there from all kinds of backgrounds. What can I say, I'm into it

Thanks for the compliment other anon.

Eh I just occupy a small amount of space in the other section where people share things about what's on there minds or socialize about personal interests etc among regulars. It's also Bryan not Brian. I just got backs some photos I liked and it made me smile so I posted a couple. No big deal I'm just a proud parent. I post a bunch about other things that aren't pics of me I just don't have a lot in common with many people here in terms of what we watch read etc. I like when nanuo, I cannot remember how to spell that guys name, posts pics of the trips he takes with his family or when reality bites talks about what's going on in her life or about her furniture and where it came from. I like when people,talk about shows they like and would talk about them if I knew anything about them. I like talking to people about Brexit from people who actually live there from all kinds of backgrounds. What can I say, I'm into it

Thanks for the compliment other anon.

You are welcome. That guy's/girl's name is No1Uno - No one you know - how clever is that. I prefer to be just anonymous simply because I can't decide on my name. Of course I won't go by my real name and to be stuck forever with something I might regret when I wake up tomorrow seems too restraining. Also to be anonymous is highly valuable to me.

Sometimes I wonder if I've come to the Morrissey forum or the Brian Spellman forum.

Who is Brian Spellman?

Edit: I know now, because I read :)
Very nice family. Are those the Ray-Ban glasses Rifke and you were discussing about?

I like them but I don't know anything about bags or watches. It's more a romantic thing for me and I find it fun. I collect sunglasses but not to seriously so she picked a good gift. Who needs a watch in the cell phone era
ahem. um... excuse me herr spellman, that wouldnt be a watch you're wearing in your picture would it?

Who is Brian Spellman?

Edit: I know now, because I read :)
Very nice family. Are those the Ray-Ban glasses Rifke and you were discussing about?

No those were my first pair. They're wayfarers which I thought went better with the outfit including the watch which I also thought made a nice prop along with the docs. It's one of two watches I bought when I worked in retail and couldn't use my phone for time keeping on the sales floor. It's like a hundred dollar department store watch and nothing special. The whole outfit had an eighties vibe to it I thought. The glasses I got for Father's Day were silver reflective aviators. I now own those two along with the junior, read smaller, wayfarers and the classic black and gold aviators. Next I might get red wayfarers but I think I'll be done with ray bans after that and move on to another brand and get another pair of morrissey glasses which are an Australian brand I believe. I discovered them when I kept typing in morrissey dot com instead of morrissey solo dot com. I'm guessing you can guess as to why I took to them. Also thank you for the compliment. My wife does photography so we get a lot of pics done by people she's friends with. My aunt worked at the public library and I spent a lot of my childhood there so that's why we took the photos in front of it. It's also got a nice old church across the street which what the red door is about. It felt nice to take my son to a place that holds a lot of meaning to me

You are welcome. That guy's/girl's name is No1Uno - No one you know - how clever is that. I prefer to be just anonymous simply because I can't decide on my name. Of course I won't go by my real name and to be stuck forever with something I might regret when I wake up tomorrow seems too restraining. Also to be anonymous is highly valuable to me.

I can understand that about being anonymous. I find the idea of creating a persona to just be kinda weird myself and sorta pointless. I'd rather just let the words and statements stand in each post and if people wanna know who I am they can just ask. When you have accounts people, myself included, can get to hung up on bias and pre conceived perceptions. When things are just posts without accounts I think people are more likely to concentrate on what's posted. As for no1uno I always just see that blue face and know it's him and never really pay close attention to the name. It's a man as we've conversed before and I've seen pics of him. That is unless it's all some elaborate ruse

I was meant to see the doctors but they had to cancel (ironically ill) so I was home alone listening to Morrissey and singing along, full volume, dance and hip thrusts included. It turns out I was not alone and my sister told me to turn off the video that 'sounds like the mentally ill are drowning'. I will never understand why she doesn't love him...

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom