what do you think of these 'fans'

The type of fans who always listen to Moz/Smiths, but really can not relate to the music, because they are super social, happy all the time, while listenin to 'unloveable' I really dislike those nasty fake fans

Who are you to determine who is a real fan or not? Maybe they are hiding their true feelings when in public or maybe they just have good taste in music. As long as they buy the music, concert tickets and are satisfied then they are real fans.

The type of fans who always listen to Moz/Smiths, but really can not relate to the music, because they are super social, happy all the time, while listenin to 'unloveable' I really dislike those nasty fake fans

So you can only be a fan if you are a single loner who is depressed??:rolleyes:

Don't be so ridiculous.

So you can only be a fan if you are a single loner who is depressed??:rolleyes:

Don't be so ridiculous.

I was not going to comment but this sums it up for me I agree with you Moonbeam here. If we are talking about what we "hate" I might add I am not keen on "fans" that think they know every thought that Morrissey has.

Last edited:
What, no one sees the irony or humor in his songs?

Oh wait this whole thread is supposed to be a joke right?

Morrissey's so shy that he just stands up in front of thousands of adoring fans and sings about his feelings.

Morrissey's so shy that he just stands up in front of thousands of adoring fans and sings about his feelings.

I see that as him being an extremely brave cowboy attempting to lasso his calf. Courageous.

why would people listen to music unless they relate to it?

Because good music is good music, even when it isn't about you? What kind of question is that?

I don't listen to any music I can't relate to. Even if it's pop or something, it has to touch you somewhere.
'What kind of question is that?' A perfectly acceptable one!

I was thinking more along the line of yippie chi-yay mother f***er, but you're welcome to entertain your own fantasies. :)

Ooh, cowboys... I'm thinking chaps, a battered hat. One of those shirts with the piping and the mother of pearl snaps, like my grandpa used to wear...

Also some songs are just groovy to rollerskate to.
Yes, this is the sole reason Hall and Oates ever existed. And J. Geils Band, too: so I would have memories of roller skating parties in third grade.

Last edited:
Also some songs are just groovy to rollerskate to.

Yeah! I went to a gothskate (goffs on wheels -- whoopee!), and they played "Everyday Is LIke Sunday". Well, I did request Smiths/Moz songs (except for HSIN because it's played out).

My partner in crime cannot go tonight. Would anyone else care to join me in rollerskating to groovy Moz/Smiths and goff, industrial choonz in Hell A? Holler at me with a PM. I'm off to practice my Spanish for a bit. Will check messages @ 2030.

I lol'ed at the initial post! It reminded me that at lunch I was thinking the unthinkable -- what if I grew up happy and well-adjusted? Would I still be as much of a fan of Mozzer's? I think I would still like him because he's got incredible style, but I can't say I'd be as batshit crazy obsessed. :p I dunno. I feel reasonably fulfilled and content now, and I'm still completely off-my-tits mad about Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom