What do you think's gonna happen at Morrissey's birthday concert?

What do you expect to happen at Morrissey's 22nd May birthday concert?

• Total voters
Hahah, in this case, what do you think would happen if Marr, Rourke, and Joyce broke in, tied up Boz, Matt, Jesse, Solomon, and Kris in a cupboard somewhere, and plugged in before he came onstage? :lbf:
Mozza just walks onstage and is like :eek: :blushing:

If only real life was ever that interesting!

No one can hold up 50 candles for him.

Alain was all ready to go record YOR. Said he had his guitars ready to go but then wasn't asked. I get the feeling that might put them on bad terms.

Neil Young did that with Crazy horse, asked them to rehearse for a tour and finally has been on the road with an other band. They are still friends and in good terms. We are talking about professionals.

Hahah, in this case, what do you think would happen if Marr, Rourke, and Joyce broke in, tied up Boz, Matt, Jesse, Solomon, and Kris in a cupboard somewhere, and plugged in before he came onstage? :lbf:
Mozza just walks onstage and is like :eek: :blushing:

Nah...that'd never happen...Boz could definitely take on Joyce Michael... :lbf:

Moz and the band naked on stage :D

Shhh!

thisisyourlife.jpg

"...you thought he was in some pub doing a dj stint, but tonight he's got the 192 and come all the way here to Ardwick..."

Last edited:
So, at what point during the concert are we going to sing "Happy Birthday" for Moz?
When he comes on stage?
Between the final song of the set and the encore?
:D

So, at what point during the concert are we going to sing "Happy Birthday" for Moz?
When he comes on stage?

Just after the 4th encore.

When he comes on stage?
hehe it didnt quite work out at the men gig 2004..( can onlyjudge from the dvd)didnt it?
would be nice if all sung insync this time..(with less people /smaller venue this time as in men
arena it surely will be possible...:)

When he comes on stage?

You can bet your bottom dollar that some twat will sing it loudly between every song, if I get a ticket he will probably be standing right behind me, I always seem to get them.

Maybe The New York Dolls will perform!!!!! they will be in the country after appearing on Jools Holland.

Back
Top Bottom