What do you want from Morrissey in 2008?

What do you want from Morrissey these days?

• Nothing, he's finished and should go away?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mspendl828

Banned
Just curious.

Discuss.

Edit: By 2008 I really meant just 'today' in general.

Not what you specifically want him to do in the next 5 months, but rather what you want from him in the 21st century. Would you prefer him to trying to sound like the Smiths? Would you prefer him to just play Smiths songs? Do you want him to go in a totally new direction? Do you not want any more music from him at all? etc

Last edited:
Candy.

I hope he throws out some candy at the shows.

but I bet it'd be like that candy you find at your grandma's house in a little clear dish. :[
edit: dammit. now I have that Sex and Candy song stuck in my head.

Last edited:
His body and his money. :guitar:What, is there something else?:cool:

Well you're about 35 years too late, but good luck regardless.

Oh, come now, I think its only right that we keep up the charade that his card remains unswiped so that new listeners will have something to marvel at.

The 50 year old virgin :eek:!

Oh, come now, I think its only right that we keep up the charade that his card remains unswiped so that new listeners will have something to marvel at.

The 50 year old virgin :eek:!

Is that the working title of the full length feature film based on Moz's life? :D

But 2008 is soon finished!
I want my Mozzie to win his case against the NME with triumph. That would be great if that happened for Christmas.:cool: I want the NME to be humiliated, and the ugly jerk who runs it sacked, with his reputation lost for ever. May he be forced to ask money to eat to people in the streets of London. (I am mean).:p

By 2008 I really meant just 'today' in general.

Not what you specifically want him to do in the next 5 months, but rather what you want from him in the 21st century.

Would someone please tell me when "Years Of Refusal" is coming out?

Back
Top Bottom